Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Hope y'all have a great one!
you should post a happy valentine's pic in your best valentine's negligee. Or on the floor next to you. that would be great too......
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Hope y'all have a great one! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

oh, you are funny
oh, you are funny Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Uhhh... Ok. I'll play. Why is that funny?

No big plans, NQAT?
Uhhh... Ok. I'll play. Why is that funny?

No big plans, NQAT? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

i guess you might be wishing us a lovely valentine's day with our SO's, and i guess that's sweet.

just something at the core of the provider-client 'thing' seems like the total repudiation of the valentine's day core message.
like if we have a SO that we love all valentiney, what are we doing here?

but, i guess it's possible.
compartmentalize i say!
being a grownup is complicated!
i'm only wanting some (attractive, horny) fun, not love!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Valentines Day to all you sweet ladies.
got no problem with xmas, thanksgiving, 4th of july or labor day though.
some mistletoe for kissing those sweet breasts, then giving thanks for those lips on my dick, while declaring independence to work that pussy good.

there, holidays are fine.
Happy Valentines Day!!
i guess you might be wishing us a lovely valentine's day with our SO's, and i guess that's sweet.

just something at the core of the provider-client 'thing' seems like the total repudiation of the valentine's day core message.

compartmentalize i say!
i'm only wanting some (attractive, horny) fun, not love! Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
I think you're reading too much into it...

Sincerely wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day... Even if that equates to stuffing your face with a box of chocolate, alone. Lol
Geez, no reason to overthink this. To all the ladies that have made me feel like the king of the world for an hour or two, happy Valentine's Day and thank you!

compartmentalize i say!
i'm only wanting some (attractive, horny) fun, not love! Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Valentine's Day doesn't mean someone you're in love with. I got in trouble in elementary school by the librarian when she asked my class "What does having a Valentine mean?" I was so quick to raise my hand (being the quiet girl that never talks, I thought this was my time to shine) then said, "It means you love them!" WRONG! She looked me dead in the eyes and I knew she was going to make an example out of me. "No, it means you care for someone. If I asked Principal XXX to be my Valentine, does that mean I like her?" Class said "No!" "If I asked Mr. Janitor to be my Valentine, does that mean I like him?" "NO!"

Talk about shattering an 7-year-old to pieces...
Valentine's Day doesn't mean someone you're in love with. I got in trouble in elementary school by the librarian when she asked my class "What does having a Valentine mean?" I was so quick to raise my hand (being the quiet girl that never talks, I thought this was my time to shine) then said, "It means you love them!" WRONG! She looked me dead in the eyes and I knew she was going to make an example out of me. "No, it means you care for someone. If I asked Principal XXX to be my Valentine, does that mean I like her?" Class said "No!" "If I asked Mr. Janitor to be my Valentine, does that mean I like him?" "NO!"

Talk about shattering an 7-year-old to pieces... Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Teachers can be assholes.

Hope all my vicarious girl friends had a happy VD

NQAT, I think GD was just trying to provide the illusion of a GFE.
Happy Valentine's