Team Lolahhh

I'm thinking about having Jersee's made for my favorite providor who is still hard at work making the men in Central Arkansas happy.

Obviously my Jersee number would be WK1. LMAO.

WHO ELSE WANTS ONE LOL
I'm thinking about having Jersee's made for my favorite providor who is still hard at work making the men in Central Arkansas happy.

WHO ELSE WANTS ONE LOL Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja

It is one thing to pass out tee shirts to your conquests welcoming them as members to your team, another to buy them for the team of your fantasy GF.

I admit I was the biggest supporter of Brittany, but I never would have pulled this stunt. Brit would have lost all respect for me and probably refused to ever see me if I posted something like this.

WTF is wrong with you????

It is one thing to pass out tee shirts to your conquests welcoming them as members to your team, another to buy them for the team of your fantasy GF.

I admit I was the biggest supporter of Brittany, but I never would have pulled this stunt. Brit would have lost all respect for me and probably refused to ever see me if I posted something like this. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Maybe this embarassing stunt involves hidden strategy?

Sometimes it's hard for the common rabble to understand the smartest ninja in the room.
Maybe this embarassing stunt involves hidden strategy?

Sometimes it's hard for the common rabble to understand the smartest ninja in the room. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Are you saying he is a pimp. Certainly a pimpish post.

Or, are you simply recognizing a minion?

Can you still be a minion when you lead an army of one?

LOL,
Are you saying he is a pimp. Certainly a pimpish post. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
No. Most pimps would have enough self-respect to avoid looking pathetic publicly.

Or, are you simply recognizing a minion?

Can you still be a minion when you lead an army of one? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Good question. Would they then be called a mini-minion?
Perhaps if he used the following minion multiplier emoticon he would not feel like a lone voice crying in the wilderness

Moved to Sandbox,,, this crap is NOT hobby related,,,

And for the record Im(notso)secretlyaninja,,,, remember, you post it, you own it.
Attached Images File Type: png whore.png (107.0 KB, 505 views)
Oh no my feelings are hurt on the Internet. What ever will I do. No worries Lazr I'll own it. This has got to be the driest crowd around lately where is everyone's sense of humor.

Oh I know someone.... Never mind
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (37.7 KB, 409 views)
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I know exactly what I'm doing... As far as y'all being embarrassed for me... I'm a happy successful reasonably attractive grown man. Remind me again why I should care what y'all think? Which of my bills would you like to pay this month so I can set aside "a fuck" for you
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I would expect a snarkier and funnier comment from the Smartest hooker in the room...
For whatever reason, you put this on here, its not affecting me whatsoever....carry on...
Damn, I thought I was pathetic with my legendary 1.3" of dangling death ... but the OP takes the pathetic cake.

WHO ELSE WANTS ONE LOLAHHHHH Originally Posted by Imsecretlyaninja
FTFY Sir Knight

No thank you I'll pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rlTJQt1m-4
Sir Galahad to the rescue!!!!!