Phone: none given
Email Address: lanivip@yahoo.com
URL / Website: eccie
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: North Jackson Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: BBBJ, Tea Bagging, Cowgirl, Missionary, Spanking, Breast Play, Nipple Sucking
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $300
Hair Length and Color: Black Thick Hair to middle of back (but she had extensions I think)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Dark Island Skinned Girl. (Part Polynesian/Part Portugese). Short and stocky. Perfectly round butt that was tight as a basketball. Bolted on Breasts with tight ass nipples. Shaved kitty. Pretty smile. Itty bitty tummy but pics were still accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Not having a second condom is like a solider going into combat with one bullet.
She already contacted me and said she didn't like the review. I didn't know providers could read them... and I thought what I wrote was complimentary.. geeeez...
Nice review. Not having a second condom is like a solider going into combat with one bullet. Originally Posted by When You Are Ready
Comment of the Month candidate right there! So true, but hilarious nonetheless.
She already contacted me and said she didn't like the review. I didn't know providers could read them... and I thought what I wrote was complimentary.. geeeez... Originally Posted by Sexstarved004
They can't read the ROS area, so if she had that info, we have a leak that needs to be plugged! The review is supposed to be how the experience was from your perspective, so you did what your were supposed to. Some girls can't take anything that might be contrued as negative, though I don't know what the issue was here.
Solid review. Obviously from the ROS part that she could not read, you had a fabulous time.

Might it have been the "bolted on" reference in the title? Sounds a bit . . . mechanical. Women are sensitive about how their breasts appear, IMHO. I could be off base. I usually describe then as either natural or enhanced. Just a thought.
Solid review. Obviously from the ROS part that she could not read, you had a fabulous time.

Might it have been the "bolted on" reference in the title? Sounds a bit . . . mechanical. Women are sensitive about how their breasts appear, IMHO. I could be off base. I usually describe then as either natural or enhanced. Just a thought. Originally Posted by Brer Rabbit
I have to agree with the clever Rabbit. When I saw the title, I thought it was going to be a negative review because of the use of "bolted on." I bet she'd be a lot happier if you had one of the mods edit out that term.

JaG
Stone cold 2 nds that good luck.