Lets bring some positive cheer for the holidays!

Lea and JAG,
What do you guys think of a seasonal meet and greet? I think it is high time that we focus on getting MS back on track and what a more perfect way than to get everybody together for drinks and some holiday laughter and cheer!!!

Any feedback!
Good afternoon sweets! I would be interested as having never been to one. Let me know the outcome
I would like to come! I could use some holiday cheer!
bwahaha! Nicolet, sweetie i think we all could this year!
So are all you ladies going to dress as elves and help Santa out. You know all us dawgs on this site are on the naughty list. I am sure that getting together with a sexy elf and telling/showing her what we want for Christmas will definitely bring out the holiday cheer. Come here Mina & Nic come sit on my lap so that I tell you what I want for Christmas and it isnt eggnog but it might have something to do with the Yule Log. Merry Christmas all.
oh elcid! that sounds fun indeed!
How about we charge admission - a toy for a child donated to Toys for Tots?

Who's gonna organize this and screen participants?

JaG
Sounds like a winner to me JaG you going to be in charge of the toys!!!

Mina any thing I can do to help just PM me... :-)
I think that is a wonderful idea!
Got excited for a minute...

Thought you said Toys for Twats!

All kidding aside, Toys for Tots is a very honorable program run by the United States Marine Corps Reserve.

I'd be willing to donate a toy (for a child) to this worthy cause.

Ladies;your toys, we can discuss privately!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
LOL I think that is a wonderful idea. I say we vote on who is going to do this. Lets wait for LEA to chime in, as I have not seen her butt at one of these in a long while and her presence has been missed.
Well, one idea won't work - Tracer did some investigation and let me know that the deadline for toys to be turned in to Toys for Tots is 12/12 - not enough time to make this happen, I'm afraid.

Maybe something after the new year?

Jag
Sounds like a plan...
Sounds like a great idea!! The toys for tots donation as admission is fantastic!!