Email Address: N\A
URL / Website: @bustyninalove69 Twitter
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: North Syracuse
Hair Length and Color: Black hair a little past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5’9’’ tall more of a bbw than curvy dd or maybe ddd caramel complexion couldn’t recall any piercings or tats average rest of body
Recommendation: No
Shes been upset on twitter latetly blaming us customers. This review doesnt sound like what customers are looking for though.

Maybe she was upset after what happened on Thursaday (according to her twitter).

Sounds like an overbooking too.

Anyone else experience this with her who didnt review?
SMH....
She went dark on an appt I had with her in Buff...
Yah, I would have left immediately....
Thanks for the intel....
Maybe that condom wasn't recycled, but I wouldn't risk it, either.
you guys wear condoms, asking for a friend.
Always add another 20lbs and at least one size when reading a review. Usually if she is a spinner then the girl is 140lbs with cheese all over her ass and a slight belly.
Shes been upset on twitter latetly blaming us customers. This review doesnt sound like what customers are looking for though.

Maybe she was upset after what happened on Thursaday (according to her twitter).

Sounds like an overbooking too.

Anyone else experience this with her who didnt review? Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
This rant? She got the GPS?

THE MEN IN BUFFALO WILL FORCE NINALOVE INTO RETIREMENT in this area !! I know my worth and won’t settle for less or Tolerate the BS . The thing is I don’t want or need . I am a professional at the end of the day therefore it’s time to see other cities !!
10:58 AM · Oct 15, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
180° shuffle, when will we all learn...smh