URL / Website: https://www.candygirlstar.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: South of 635
Activities: BBBJ, Dfk, multiple positions HJ finish
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful Lady with a great body and perfect tits.
Recommendation: Yes
I’ll be honest with you... If I’m not impressed on the first visit I’m not going back. First impressions are paramount for me. I don’t give second chances.

Those girls who say they’ll give more in the second visit aren’t going to see me on a second visit. And if I know that’s their M.O. they aren’t going to see me for a first visit.

So what were your thoughts from your first visit with her? Why was this visit more spectacular?
I’ll be honest with you... If I’m not impressed on the first visit I’m not going back. First impressions are paramount for me. I don’t give second chances.

Those girls who say they’ll give more in the second visit aren’t going to see me on a second visit. And if I know that’s their M.O. they aren’t going to see me for a first visit.

So what were your thoughts from your first visit with her? Why was this visit more spectacular? Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Do you have a list of people you'd repeat?
Yes I do. But I won’t post here. Just PM me.
They are raising the rates to 300 per hour.

So if you have a thing for any of them including Velvet then now is the time to jump in the deep end.
They are raising the rates to 300 per hour.

So if you have a thing for any of them including Velvet then now is the time to jump in the deep end. Originally Posted by Kittchat12

Another 300.. which im ok with. I didnt mind paying that with AS.. so its no biggie.. but yeah if it keeps going up.. ugh

Yes, from my understanding.
Ricky!! I heard from a super hot birdy, the same thing. To be honest…..kinda disappointed. All good tho. I’m just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
Velvet will be a busy gal. Her looks and activities were already excellent
Who would you pick. Velvet or Adela?
Who would you pick. Velvet or Adela? Originally Posted by FunintheSun22

Why not both?
I agree with Both
Adela looks cute.
Originally Posted by Let's Go!
That’s awesome news!