Date: 9/2/2022
Name: Aurora
Phone: 469919712
Email Address: -
URL / Website: candygirlstar.com
City: Studioville
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: Smile, Hug, Shower w/bbbj, fondle, dfk, DATY, mpfs, DATY, dfk, mpfs, bbbj, mish, dfk, massage, conversate, shower
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark, beautiful
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'6", slender, gorgeous body profile, beautiful, natural breasts (B+/C-). She's self-conscious that they are not huge and artificial. They are perfect the way they are. She has the face of an absolutely beautiful Korean young woman. Beauty that rivals Dami but with an even more stereotypical Korean facial structure. Breathtaking. She checked all of the boxes as to what I love about this scene.
Recommendation: Yes
Very nice! She just moved up to next on the TDL. Much appreciated
Originally Posted by ksalter123

Good advice however if he wanted to tip. Why does that matter?
Good advice however if he wanted to tip. Why does that matter? Originally Posted by Kittchat12
He explained why in the ROS.
You missed the point.
Yes, there are those who have yet to learn the difference between paying an upcharge in hopes of receiving a level of service and tipping a service provider to express appreciation for the level of service received. This goes for all industries that allow tipping. For those who don't see the value in tipping the service providers they come in contact with (regardless of industry), I cannot teach it to them. For those who already understand the value in tipping the service providers they come in contact with, I don't need to teach it to them.