pictures

what pictures of providers/women get you turned on?

It seems nearly every provider thinks, "if I grab my ankles and show off my fat ass the guys will swoon."
Sadly, they don't even bend over to reach their ankles, they just show off the rear end, as if that will get guys to give me a holler.

I've never seen a professional model, nudie magazine, or even my hot "friend" on facebook just showing a woman thrusting her ass at me. Yet I see this consistently in the eccie /bp ads, sometimes along with a mix of broken English/shitty spelling/grammar. This half-assed ad will also assure me that I will be taken care of and left, "wanting more" by this provider. Yes, the person who made this awful ad, couldnt spend more than 3 minutes on it, is going to take care of me.

NO TEXT? I'm not sure about why providers say that, but I don't call providers,Does anyone use a cell phone as a cell phone? It's a text machine/camera/gameboy/gps all in one. I have no reason to talk to anyone. I've had providers call me, but you know what I'm doing? same as you, you are trying to get the most money for your time and I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck. so I'm also talking to multi providers whenever I feel frisky.

Maybe I'm just an outlier in this matter and I have no idea what everyone buys. But I find pictures like this to be attractive

I don't allow texts before I have met the person once before because it is a big part of screening. I like to hear the voice of who I will be meeting. Get a feel for their personality...you can tell a lot by a phone conversation.
I don't allow texts before I have met the person once before because it is a big part of screening. I like to hear the voice of who I will be meeting. Get a feel for their personality...you can tell a lot by a phone conversation. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
I understand that completely. but when a john texts you, that's your chance to sell your wares.
Even lawyers have free consultations, which is what a text is. a consultation of what's going to happen at our meeting/rate, etc
I text you, then you have a chance to further sell yourself to me. If you don't want a text, that's fine. but I wonder how much business you are losing because of that fact.
you are selling your time and I don't think I'm alone in liking to text with the person who's time I'm gonna buy, before committing to go meet them, etc

Im not sure what your concerns are about texts? Cost? stings? waste of time?
waste of time, then limit texts and say that in your ad,
cost? cost of texts? get a better plan
stings? have the john call before telling him where to go, etc

I'm the consumer, and I dont think I'm alone in this. I'd would have met more people if I had gotten to text them.....of course, I also have dysarthria, so maybe I'm biased
I'm with Destiny on texts and voice. As for pics, I saw a couple earlier where the gal was wearing leg warmers. I had no idea leg warmers turned me on so much in pics:P
Knew a couple of providers had an uncanny resemblance to a famous actress but they never thought to make use of that. Nichelle Nichols and Barbara Eden. Uhura and Jeanie

My own personal taste is that I'm turned off by the graphic, too close pictures of gaping open mouths or other parts, sticking fingers inside things, and just trying too hard.

I do like the the "oops, you surprised me in the shower" or "I didn't know you were there when I undressed" looks. Another great tease is I was studying in the nude when you showed up at the door.
what pictures of providers/women get you turned on?

It seems nearly every provider thinks, "if I grab my ankles and show off my fat ass the guys will swoon."
Sadly, they don't even bend over to reach their ankles, they just show off the rear end, as if that will get guys to give me a holler.

I've never seen a professional model, nudie magazine, or even my hot "friend" on facebook just showing a woman thrusting her ass at me. Yet I see this consistently in the eccie /bp ads, sometimes along with a mix of broken English/shitty spelling/grammar. This half-assed ad will also assure me that I will be taken care of and left, "wanting more" by this provider. Yes, the person who made this awful ad, couldnt spend more than 3 minutes on it, is going to take care of me.

NO TEXT? I'm not sure about why providers say that, but I don't call providers,Does anyone use a cell phone as a cell phone? It's a text machine/camera/gameboy/gps all in one. I have no reason to talk to anyone. I've had providers call me, but you know what I'm doing? same as you, you are trying to get the most money for your time and I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck. so I'm also talking to multi providers whenever I feel frisky.

Maybe I'm just an outlier in this matter and I have no idea what everyone buys. But I find pictures like this to be attractive

Originally Posted by blade78
Text messages are written confirmation of an illegal act and can and have been used in court to convict both providers and their clients. The phone company does not record a voice call, but text messages are recorded and kept and its the first thing LE will supeona.
I understand that completely. but when a john texts you, that's your chance to sell your wares.
Even lawyers have free consultations, which is what a text is. a consultation of what's going to happen at our meeting/rate, etc
I text you, then you have a chance to further sell yourself to me. If you don't want a text, that's fine. but I wonder how much business you are losing because of that fact.
you are selling your time and I don't think I'm alone in liking to text with the person who's time I'm gonna buy, before committing to go meet them, etc

I'm the consumer, and I dont think I'm alone in this. I'd would have met more people if I had gotten to text them.....of course, I also have dysarthria, so maybe I'm biased Originally Posted by blade78
You are assuming that you are someone that I want to sell my wares to. I don't even look at texts. I delete them and move on. I've never gotten one single text from a guy who wasn't a time waster and could pass screening.

I only text with men who I have already seen before. Other than that, I don't bother. Its nothing but a waste of time. If you have difficulty speaking, then try email rather than texts. You will get a much higher response rate.
You are assuming that you are someone that I want to sell my wares to. I don't even look at texts. I delete them and move on. I've never gotten one single text from a guy who wasn't a time waster and could pass screening.

I only text with men who I have already seen before. Other than that, I don't bother. Its nothing but a waste of time. If you have difficulty speaking, then try email rather than texts. You will get a much higher response rate. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh

This is why I don't even bother with a cellphone for scheduling anymore. If they're serious they'll e-mail or PM me which makes it easier to screen them anyway IMO.
Also it saves you the hassle of people asking, "Why do you carry 2 cellphones?"

I'm the consumer, and I dont think I'm alone in this. I'd would have met more people if I had gotten to text them.....of course, I also have dysarthria, so maybe I'm biased Originally Posted by blade78
The amount of business I lose is not important when it makes the risk go up higher. Besides it is like sins said.. A majority of the people that start off by texing are time wasters.

I'm with Destiny on texts and voice. As for pics, I saw a couple earlier where the gal was wearing leg warmers. I had no idea leg warmers turned me on so much in pics:P Originally Posted by purplecloud
Yes it is very helpful to hear who you will be meeting. I would think the guys would want to hear the girls voice too before an appointment to get a feel for them. And leg warmers are very sexy!

Text messages are written confirmation of an illegal act and can and have been used in court to convict both providers and their clients. The phone company does not record a voice call, but text messages are recorded and kept and its the first thing LE will supeona. Originally Posted by dirty dog
I couldn't agree more.

I only text with men who I have already seen before. Other than that, I don't bother. Its nothing but a waste of time. If you have difficulty speaking, then try email rather than texts. You will get a much higher response rate. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I text with people I have seen before as well. That doesn't bother me because I know sometimes it is very inconvenient to make a phone call. Some guys are at work and cant call and some are around their family...but never for the first appt! They get deleted immediately.
I'm with Destiny on texts and voice. Originally Posted by purplecloud
yes and I agreed with that, to a point as I mentioned
My thoughts were providers arent getting as much buisness as they could.
so if they are booked, no reason to change, otherwise, it would be something to change
Text messages are written confirmation of an illegal act and can and have been used in court to convict both providers and their clients. The phone company does not record a voice call, but text messages are recorded and kept and its the first thing LE will supeona. Originally Posted by dirty dog
oh, thanks,I had no idea, well some idea that was why texts arent used

I've often wondered how LE is able to get the texts....burn phones and all...The johns have contracted phones and their accounts have the whole conversation?
wow, I had no idea, so I could ask my sprint provider to give me full conversations Ive had in the past?
awesome...dont buy it
you have evidence of this being used in court?

Im really curious, it does sound like a great reason, but so does me walking into a dark room and saying, LET THERE BE LIGHT AND 2 BUSTY BRUNETTES and that appearing.

same with Dental records
how the hell does LE get dental records of a dead body?
they don't know if which, if any, dentist is used.
then how do they find that dentist?
YI don't even look at texts. I delete them and move on.. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I've never gotten one single text from a guy who wasn't a time waster and could pass screening. . Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
duh, you delete them!

Ive done both actually but as long as you have a full booking, then dont change
I was just wondering why providers dont text, some do and some dont

some people smoke, some dont
The amount of business I lose is not important when it makes the risk go up higher. Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
that is an eloquent, concise and seemingly accurate assessment of the situation, and explains it very well
"cost/benefit" ratio is the best way to look at choices in life and I want to thank you for this post.
For those who prefer email, but not text, I don't see the difference. Same with PM's.

Blade--are you serious? Not giving you a hard time, just can't tell so am asking. E-communication of any kind is traceable and can be reconstructed even if deleted in many cases. Law enforcement can easily--and legally-- get the information if they want it, and most companies retain it for about 2 years. It's held by a third party by being in their hands, so all they have to do is ask them. Only refusals need search warrants, though most LE will get a warrant just to be safe, particularly on electronic communications. And, yes, there are other rules to get phone material, but that's another issue--the takeaway is they can and do get it. (You may recall not too long ago there was an issue about whether final 911 voice mails collected after that should be released to the public.)

Dental records--they ask the people who knew the person; and absent that they look for records that will lead them down that trail. If it's military they have the records and have whole units that do nothing but track that info down, in some cases over decades. Then there is DNA, even easier in this day and age. You start with what little you have and go from there. You would be amazed at the door a seemingly innocuous piece if information can open--which takes us back to that Facebook thread.

I agree on the main post pics above.
For those who prefer email, but not text, I don't see the difference. Same with PM's.

Blade--are you serious? Not giving you a hard time, just can't tell so am asking. E-communication of any kind is traceable and can be reconstructed even if deleted in many cases. Law enforcement can easily--and legally-- get the information if they want it, and most companies retain it for about 2 years. It's held by a third party by being in their hands, so all they have to do is ask them. Only refusals need search warrants, though most LE will get a warrant just to be safe, particularly on electronic communications. And, yes, there are other rules to get phone material, but that's another issue--the takeaway is they can and do get it. (You may recall not too long ago there was an issue about whether final 911 voice mails collected after that should be released to the public.)

Dental records--they ask the people who knew the person; and absent that they look for records that will lead them down that trail. If it's military they have the records and have whole units that do nothing but track that info down, in some cases over decades. Then there is DNA, even easier in this day and age. You start with what little you have and go from there. You would be amazed at the door a seemingly innocuous piece if information can open--which takes us back to that Facebook thread.

I agree on the main post pics above. Originally Posted by bartipero
yes, serious indeed, I see you didnt answer my questions that I will now bold, because sure you can legally get the evidence, but the logistics of obtaining/saving the evidence is something I am just not buying into

texts-even if you get the contract phone/burn phone, you are telling me if I delete the texts, they are on a server somewhere? along with the thousands/millions of texts from other customers? you say these phone companies keep this text info for 2 yrs? so I could go buy the texts for the last 2 years?

so what if the cops dont find a phone? no evidence? or do the cops get warrents for every cellular company and call of them to see if you happen to have a contract and it turns out you have a burn phone?

speaking of using texts as evidence, I have texted providers and ask them how far away they are and I should give them some gas money and how much gas money I should give them
try to avoid directly talking about anything specific, its rarely picked up on

Emails and PMs, etc might all be on the computer you use, if you use one at your home, but what if you use one at the library? or someone elses house?

so from what I can tell, dont have a phone on you or have 2 phones a legit phone and a burn phone

you never answered what I asked about dental record, how the hell do you get dental records from a body you find to just ID the person? ask friends and family? huh? how do you ask friends/family of someone you cant ID? much less check the military.
even if you have DNA, unless the person has given there dna before, the cops arent going to have it on file
this is not CSI, NCIS, blue bloods, monk, etc

no, I have not read the facebook thread, but I dont use my legal name for my facebook, I use my name that my friends know me as because i only have friends and fellow FBI super special agents as my friends
no, not special agents
SUPER SPECIAL AGENTS
like superman, wonder woman, and Koko( gorilla that can use sign language)