Moment of silence

All, if you're awake tomorrow morning, remember at 7:46am and 8:03am to have a moment of silence.
NEVER FORGET
Unfortunately a lot have. Go to the New Orleans page and see a "person" ask is it for jerking off. He's an idiot.
There’s plenty of fuckin idiots and ungrateful mother fuckers.
Never forget
As a Combat War Veteran, I will NEVER Forget what those motherfuckers did!!!
As a Marine I say we should move on. Why rehash bad memories year after year. Been 21 years. Time to let go.
Never forget! But let go.
As a Marine I say we should move on. Why rehash bad memories year after year. Been 21 years. Time to let go.
Never forget! But let go. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I will make you a deal Winn-Dixie if you could get one or two of the people who lost their husband their wife their father their mother their son their their daughter there child grandmother their grandfather or even their favorite hooker to let go then possibly just possibly probably not 1% of America may let go! I personally believe that everyday before school starts every child throughout the United States should see planes flying into the twin towers and people jumping out of the Twin Towers just to escape the flames and the Heat knowing they are jumping to their death, just so this new generation will understand that for no reason should they be allowed to let someone ever ever do that to this great nation again.
Winn Dixie as a retired Air Force veteran, I take offense to what you said but then it's your right to have your opinion as we both ser Ed to protect our freedoms
However. If one doesn't learn history, then one is doomed to repeat it. It wasn't my intention to start a "debate", but that day holds dea to me just like 27 Jan 1997. That's all I have to say on this.
As an "air force veteran"? You need to shut the hell up little "boy in blue". You are nothing more than a thief in uniform, and as a Marine that knows more about your little branch of the tree, I will willingly educate you in a very brutal manner at your venue at your desired location. Leave a Marine be, or learn why we all refer your women as "matress-backs". As soon as they see a real man, let alone a Marine, they ALL flop down like you all do.
Air farce veteran. Even with my multiple errors of spelling and grammar, you are nothing more than a bitch with lips. Do not ever claim to be on the level of an individual or an organization that you as an individual never had or could have the courage to even attempt to obtain. The air FARCE is a collection of questionable individuals with little to no spine and have proven to be so for a considerable time.
Oh wait I forgot, who the hell gave you permission to attempt to be a MAN? You are nothing more than a "boy", and never will rise above that level whether you like it or not. HAHAHAHAHA!
I have screwed you women of ALL ranks, and they ALL told me you are "boys in blue" HAHAHAHAHAHA!
The Saudis sure got one over on us when they attacked on 9/11. How long until we attack back?
Gentlemen, I’m sorry I didn’t catch this sooner. There is absolutely no use for insults of bullying anywhere on this board. Just a reminder that everyone could review the Guidelines from time to time . A member here has been rude and insulting. He has been pointed and warned of a pending vacation should his disrespectful actions continue.
Please remember, there is no room here for insults nor disrepectful behavior.

MM