Medellin Mansion & Dec in Medellin

Sorry to report, but I believe the days are numbered for the Mansion in Medellin. Couple of key management personal have left, with one only working the books a handful of hours each week. The place was self running and smooth on my visit though. I got out and toured with my driver Xmas light sin Medellin. We went to a barrio and visited, then went to Parque Rio with the giant Xmas displays on the river, It was a Disney theme this year. I also got to go on a VChiva bus trip with a friend of mine. He's wild, has a harem of like 10-12 chicas and all they do is party drinking and doing Tussi. It's a mixture of several things, mainly ketamine in a pink powder. It was a blast as the girls were all dancing, shooting off fireworks for a 2 hour trip. The was 4 guys & 10-12 girls on the bus, brightly lit with flashing lights and loud music. It was an experience! I ate out at alot of restaurants surrounding the hotel and also went to Provenza and Parque Lleras to eat. One of my favoritres is Frisby chicken, much better than KFC, etc, full of flavor and tender, I ate several steaks in Medellin & they were just as good as steakhouses in Dallas. A lot cheaper too, about 25 for a fantastic steak.
Thanks for all the valuable intel !
You can catch a Chiva bus on La 70 in Laureles that will take you to Parque Rio and Parque Lleras. Nice time and the chicas are always dancing in the bus on the stripper pole. Good Times.