Review: BP Stormy was Glowing, now No-Showing!!

Date: 060413
Provider: Stormy
Phone: 903-268-9752
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ly-26/21103983
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Greenville Ave / 635
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: waiting, texting, promises, more waiting. more texting. more promising and a surprise LIE for a finish! woooo!!!
Session Length: 4hrs (each time)
Fee: nada!
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Oddly transparent
Recommendation: No
Happens all the time. Ironically, these women want a notice before coming over, and you would think, giving them a much longer lee way time would be to her, and your benefit. I've tried the "set up a day before" on many occasions and most of them blow it off and leave you scrambling to find option B at the last second. I don't book like that anymore.
yeah, just a pain in my ass being that it was three times in a row. then she started jacking up the previously-agreed-upon-rate...

it's almost like the girl i met and the girl i tried to meet up with were two different girls. one mature, one far from it. one consistent, one absolutely not! one punctual, one that's never owned a watch.

just frustrating...
Moved from Independent Provider Reviews-Dallas. An NCNS is not a review and should be posted in Coed Discussions.
From the top of the Independent Provider Reviws forum: Sticky: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NC/NS

Torito
Yep... pre-booking is nice, but rife with cancellations, no-shows, or nothing at all (they vanish until you see them advertising again). Some providers are pretty consistent, some are flaky as hell. You just have to find the good providers (or even just 1 good one) and try to keep a nice mutually beneficial working relationship going.
Moved from Independent Provider Reviews-Dallas. An NCNS is not a review and should be posted in Coed Discussions.
From the top of the Independent Provider Reviws forum: Sticky: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NC/NS

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
Sorry about that...thanks for correcting it for me.
Sorry about that...thanks for correcting it for me. Originally Posted by dabigdog

That's OK. The rule is there, but seldom read. Many are not aware of it. That is why I quoted it here.

Torito
,hey dabigdog,you have too much patience.you need to know when to fold.do not make the mistake of thinking this is your new girlfriend. many of these young ladies have problems with(mods. what do i say quack and other things) you are a good guy. you can get messed up if you are too good
,hey dabigdog,you have too much patience.you need to know when to fold.do not make the mistake of thinking this is your new girlfriend. many of these young ladies have problems with(mods. what do i say quack and other things) you are a good guy. you can get messed up if you are too good Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Thanks...of course, I'm far from perfect, too. But I'd definitely say these girls are in a customer service profession...but some of them ruin it for the rest. I do know some are top-notch, though...and again, I'd find less problems if I got OFF of backpage (but I love it for some reason)!!

For what it's worth, in-session, for the one session I had with Stormy...she was fucking amazing!! I think I kept grasping onto hopes of a repeat, even though I'm more about the "new experience"...even if I find a near-ATF...I still don't enjoy return visits nearly as much as I enjoy finding more fresh meat! For me at least, a 2nd or 3rd visit to a provider...well it's just been my experience that they don't tend to try as hard in subsequent sessions. So, hell, I figure I'm here because I DON'T want a relationship ...so I thinking addicted to new encounters with new [to me] providers as often as possible!
time to eat crow...as i said, she really was probably one of THE best i've seen in a good, long while...so, with that in mind...i called her. i know, i know, i know! but, damn...i REALLY am glad i did!

she apologized, said she had some complicated "things" going on in her life that she's now eliminated and "things" are much better now.

all i can say is, i had one HELL of a GREAT session with her last week and am VERY glad i called her up, gave her another chance, we mutually apologized and moved on!

new # 903-224-6058