Moving... Best place for an incall?

I'm soon to graduate and moving from uni housing. Can I please get some ideas of a good place with good hobby traffic. Already looking into downtown dallas
If I were you I would think more Uptown (Oak Lawn/McKinney Ave) than Downtown. Good access from I-35, Central Expwy, and Tollway. Plus you still can capture the downtown hobbyist. And in your off time, much more fun (bars and restaurants) within walking distance. Downtown Dallas still empties out quite a bit after 5 pm.
If I were you I would think more Uptown (Oak Lawn/McKinney Ave) than Downtown. Good access from I-35, Central Expwy, and Tollway. Plus you still can capture the downtown hobbyist. And in your off time, much more fun (bars and restaurants) within walking distance. Downtown Dallas still empties out quite a bit after 5 pm. Originally Posted by Silvio Dante
parking in uptown sucks tranny cock, not to mention it's SMU douchebag central (IMO)
Northpark area! The village or over by Preston center
Thanks guys I'm about to look at those areas
You might also consider the Addison area. I believe there are some nice places located around the Galleria. In addition to multiple bars, restaurants, and available shopping. With the North Dallas Tollway and I - 635 in close proximity you would access to all areas of Dallas.
Another area which is a personal favorite of mine, would be around MacArthur Blvd. and Highway 114 in Irving. A rather expensive area, but again lots of shopping and nightlife. Along with access to all areas of the Metroplex.
Hope this helps.

Cray
For easy access and parking, North Dallas is best. Downtown and Uptown can get congested and hard to get to with questionable parking.
I humbly request that you consider Austin for your new residence. Oh yes.
parking in uptown sucks tranny cock, not to mention it's SMU douchebag central (IMO) Originally Posted by corona
You make it sound like sucking tranny cock is a bad thing.

I still think that uptown would be a good location. I've been looking around, too. I'm not fond of being in Addison, period. Perhaps more north, maybe.

Addison isn't fond of the collective "us".
How about Frisco, we could use some more hotties up our way.
Far North Dallas - Frankford/Tollway area or near G. Bush
  • HDnTX
  • 07-11-2013, 04:57 PM
come on over here here to cowtown with the good ole boys......
North Dallas and Far North Dallas are my favs.
If you plan to have your incall in Addison; I wouldn't. LE in Addison is pretty diligent.

Silvio gave you some excellent advice/options.