Activities: NCNS
Session Length: Hour
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: See profile
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Only know the pics on her page
Recommendation: No
I love the stupid excuses they come up with. Thanks for the warning.
It might be true but I have to let others know that this happened. If it was so important call don't send a text!
I wish more people were like you.
It might be true but I have to let others know that this happened. If it was so important call don't send a text! Originally Posted by Daddy71
Thanks for the report. Here is a tip on what is important regarding a NSNC, read the sticky at the top before posting.

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NC/NS

This belongs in Coed and will be moved there. And don't post them as reviews.
I Would like to delete this post Kelsie has been an angel trying to fix our problem. Very classy girl!!
It is great to hear that!!. Things happen and knowing the lady is aware and is trying to make things right is very good to know.

May I suggest one piece of advice? It sometimes takes a bit of time to work out any issues. If you feel a report of a NC/NS is warranted, wait a week. Give it time to play out. Not every reason is a lie. And, a cool down of a week may put a different perspective on things. You can always make the report later but you cannot take it back if you change your mind afterwords.

Hope all works out between you two,
I Would like to delete this post Kelsie has been an angel trying to fix our problem. Very classy girl!! Originally Posted by Daddy71
Even though she is making it up to you, and this goes for any provider who NCNS a fellow Hobbiest.

Never ask to have the post deleted. The girls will never learn from their mistakes if it isn't brought out to the open to help prevent it from happening again to someone else.

They all say "You are paying for our time."

Our time is just as important, and you stated you are in Little Elm. That is a lot of your time and gas.
Next time you get a NCNS, DON'T post anything about it and see how fast "they" try to "make it right". Thanks for your honesty.
Next time you get a NCNS, DON'T post anything about it and see how fast "they" try to "make it right". Thanks for your honesty. Originally Posted by phildo
Excellent point!
Kelsie is a really sweet girl and I really regret doing this to her. If this is holding you back from seeing her don't let it. I am working my way back for another round. Hopefully today!!!!!
let's see your positive review from today, if there is one, but your original post is there for a good reason....forget about deleting it...we will make our judgements about Kelsiforyou based on the totality of our collective wisdom
Kelsie is on my must see list. She is a sweetheart but can't get schedules to mesh.