New name, New number, Same girl/pics

Did she change her handle due to security reasons?
Don't know. Maybe drop in business. Ad said she only does outcalls now. I just had a bad experience with her. For research purposes incase someone else wants to TOFTT, at least there is some info on her. She's done it before which is how I ended up visiting her in the first place.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=71...ghlight=melina

Seems to be a trend lately among BP providers to change their names. RosaLinda started out here and BP and changed to Isabella Pena now Pocahontas. Don't know their reasons but might be the same reason why they change their number, to be a bit more of a obscurity to LE and to disconnect themselves, if only temporarily, from bad reviews. Sucker in some clueless John.
Lol just checked link and her number has changed, again. 972-974-3744

Don't want make it seem like I have an agenda against her. I just rummage BP a lot and when I see her I remember how disappointed I was that she has such a hot body but gave such a shitty service. Must be costing her to keep changing her number, though. So at least I'm making her pay for the session she gave me. Wouldn't have written anything had she just given me half my donation back since only half the time was used and I didn't even finish.

Maybe if she's reading this she will improve her performance and give some lucky gentleman a great time and they in turn will counter my review with some positive ones...or her friends/manager can create a fake account with no reviews and give a glowing first review to try and discredit me.