Alternatives to/for Chat

So I am sitting at the airport during a 4 hour layover, bored senseless.... i want to whip out my laptop and start chatting but realize there are kids all around me.

Since I cant chat so easily on my phone, i start wondering, how many ladies still use messenger or other IM clients? How many are willing to chat via IM with ECCIE friends when situations are not so discreet.

Or, how about a safe chat mode, where chat is possible in public places because there are no images on the screen for others to look at, or even better, stealth mode where the pictures surrounding the chat window are non descript geeky pictures of computers or something boring.

oh well, i guess i better get back to perving some of these co-passengers and hoping for the best to join the mile high club in a region jet!
I use google chrome with ad block extension, mute the sound, then zoom and scroll the window so only the chat session is displayed... as for images, i have to click on them to display.
#tip: screens reflect on window glass
is reading a good book out of the question? i know there can be a lot of big words in there and stuff. newspapers, striking up a conversation with a real person at the bar, ...
Juan.. no they hide the good shit in books.... and stuff....
lol Juan... i tried reading playboy... just for the stories but i was told to leave :-P
I know personally. I have google talk and skype that clients are welcome to add me to.