Secretary of Labor Acosta

The ugly saga of Jeffrey Epstein may spread in ways we cannot anticipate. But one thing we do know is that current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta cut a very special deal with Mr. Epstein some 14 years ago that has now been judged as illegal. Epstein has been accurately described as a monster. His penalty has also been accurately described as disturbingly light. Acosta said that plea agreement with Epstein was a point of pride during his work as a federal attorney. I'm looking forward to learning more about this weird, unsettling case. Without knowing the details it certainly seems that the emphasis was on sweeping this under the carpet. Acosta should be forced to explain in greater detail the circumstances that led to what appears to be an inappropriately gentle punishment for a dangerous serial sexual predator. Acosta's position that he wanted to spare the women who were sexually abused and raped from having to testify is not acceptable. What's the rest of the story, the genuine story?
Yawn
I find this story to be far more interesting than the story featuring that twisted Chicago tweep named Smollet. I think THAT story is the yawner. It should have been dismissed as shallow and rather foolish not long after it was revealed as a fraud. This Acosta connection with dangerous scumbag Epstein and his fifty victims of physical and mental torture seems a tad more consequential.
from what I've read in an article a few months ago

it seems acosta bent to political and/or career pressure

epstein was protected and likely other associates of his like clinton and prince andrew
I recall that Clinton connection. I used to wonder how such an intelligent guy as Clinton could do so many stupid things, pulled around by his libido and dick. Nevertheless, I'd be surprised if we learn that Clinton was involved with underage partners. Though his choices in the White House show evidence of his interest in "young" fun. But not in kidnapping or overpowering 13 year-olds for sexual fun, I doubt.
There's always a clintonie connection to the crazy shit going on just saying.
There's always a clintonie connection to the crazy shit going on just saying. Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Others are “just saying” too...
Latest news may be bad for Bill and Donnie

epstein was protected and likely other associates of his like clinton and prince andrew Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, I've heard different clips from Acosta's interaction as well as Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz having major ties to this. It sounds like a fairly big coverup from the time.
...I'd be surprised if we learn that Clinton was involved with underage partners. Originally Posted by agrarian
I wouldn't. He flew on the Lolita Express over 2 dozen times! Do you really think he "carded" all those girls before each tryst?

And nobody cares about the Secretary of Labor. He was just a prosecutor who signed off on a plea deal. A small fish compared to Slick Willy - a former POTUS and serial sexual predator who eagerly participated in multiple underage orgies!
Agree with your comment. Personally I think Acosta is a dirt bag who was "had." If he had really wanted to spare the sexually accused, the plea deal wouldn't have been sealed and their attornies kept in the dark all these years. Acosta fits the demographic for a Trump* Cabinet appointee - Sleazy, incompetent, or seriously conflicted. Worst Cabinet in the history of America. All Trump* stoolies in one way or another.
The ugly saga of Jeffrey Epstein may spread in ways we cannot anticipate. But one thing we do know is that current Labor Secretary Alex Acosta cut a very special deal with Mr. Epstein some 14 years ago that has now been judged as illegal. Epstein has been accurately described as a monster. His penalty has also been accurately described as disturbingly light. Acosta said that plea agreement with Epstein was a point of pride during his work as a federal attorney. I'm looking forward to learning more about this weird, unsettling case. Without knowing the details it certainly seems that the emphasis was on sweeping this under the carpet. Acosta should be forced to explain in greater detail the circumstances that led to what appears to be an inappropriately gentle punishment for a dangerous serial sexual predator. Acosta's position that he wanted to spare the women who were sexually abused and raped from having to testify is not acceptable. What's the rest of the story, the genuine story? Originally Posted by agrarian

epstein was protected and likely other associates of his like clinton and prince andrew Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I understand some charges are as far back as the days of Gov. Jeb Bush and his crew. Epstein was a large contributor to the right wing throughout Florida. It’s more likely the Bush associates were involved in the coverup to protect the party..
I understand some charges are as far back as the days of Gov. Jeb Bush and his crew. Epstein was a large contributor to the right wing throughout Florida. It’s more likely the Bush associates were involved in the coverup to protect the party.. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

so who covered up to protect the Democrats and Clinton?
Looks like a bipartisan clusterfuck.

At least they appear to be in the same boat, right?