For the hobbyist that was spying on me

You saw me from a far or so you thought it was me.... Just because I am with someone of the opposite sex..doesnt make him my boyfriend.

Im as single as single can be and loving the fact.

Thank you that is all!!!
Sorry bout that, won't ever happen again
Sorry bout that, won't ever happen again Originally Posted by Little Monster
You back in the states you lucky son of a bitch? Bet your trip was amazing!
And daddys girl...wtf whos creeping on you!!
Ah wuz NOT spyin' on yew!!! Ah wuz jus' a-starin' at yore dee-lish-us lookin' sweet ass.
Could of sworn no one saw me up in that tree. Must've been the goggles, binoculars, knee highs and bright flowered Hawaiian shirt that gave me away.

I'll try to be more discreet from now on.

BTW could you move your flat screen in the bedroom a few inches over to the right. Your head was in the way last night and I missed half the damn movie.
Now this is a good thread!
Could of sworn no one saw me up in that tree. Must've been the goggles, binoculars, knee highs and bright flowered Hawaiian shirt that gave me away.

I'll try to be more discreet from now on.

BTW could you move your flat screen in the bedroom a few inches over to the right. Your head was in the way last night and I missed half the damn movie. Originally Posted by Windinhishair

FIFY

And rotate the mirror a little to the left to where I can see inside the bathroom instead of the clothes basket? Oh I almost forgot ... is that Bonn11 on the nightstand?
You back in the states you lucky son of a bitch? Bet your trip was amazing!
And daddys girl...wtf whos creeping on you!! Originally Posted by gingerpie
Oh yeah I've been back darlin (unfortunately), and yes probably my favorite vacation ever due to the hobby success.
So I came home and tried to reach out to Daddy's Girl and she turned me down. So I figured if I started stalking her she would see how much I really wanted to see her, but I guess she's kinda giving me a hint by starting this thread
Was that wrong?

You saw me from a far or so you thought it was me.... Just because I am with someone of the opposite sex..doesnt make him my boyfriend.

Im as single as single can be and loving the fact.

Thank you that is all!!! Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
LOL why are you acting like this is acceptable behavior??!!! no one cares or should care if you have a boyfriend or not. You should out this stalker, he is obviously a danger to you and other providers.

unless... you're just doing this to get his/her attention / to get him or her angry and riled up cuz you secretly love this taboo kinky attention and want him/her to get mad so that person stalks you even more...
Was that wrong?

Originally Posted by endurance
That is funny. On a serious note, hope all is ok.
That is funny. On a serious note, hope all is ok. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
Yeah we're cool, we're gonna fuck
Yeah we're cool, we're gonna fuck Originally Posted by Little Monster
LMAO. Ok. Well, she is very sweet. Don't fall in love without her permission otherwise your fucked..
LMAO. Ok. Well, she is very sweet. Don't fall in love without her permission otherwise your fucked.. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky