Web Ad's on this website

Hey guys/girls. Has anyone ever tried any of the hookup websites on this site? Ashley madison is a scam. You get responses in broken English from girls that say they're from the local area, and after emailing them, they always try and redirect you to some site that asks for your personal info. Haven't noticed a single authentic girl on there. Know of any good sites that are straight forward hookup sites? Thanks!
Hey guys/girls. Has anyone ever tried any of the hookup websites on this site? Ashley madison is a scam. You get responses in broken English from girls that say they're from the local area, and after emailing them, they always try and redirect you to some site that asks for your personal info. Haven't noticed a single authentic girl on there. Know of any good sites that are straight forward hookup sites? Thanks! Originally Posted by hpharman

It's not a scam... just got a bj from a chick on there monday. I've hooked up with 5 girls on there so far. I've been seeing one for well over a year. It's not like here, where you pay to play. You have to have a little game to get them.
Thanks man! It just seems all the responses are precanned and all the same. Two girls kept asking me for a ssid. Is that legit?
Thanks man! It just seems all the responses are precanned and all the same. Two girls kept asking me for a ssid. Is that legit? Originally Posted by hpharman

No!

Look at the women and you can tell real pics from fake. If it looks professional, fake. If she is a 10, probably fake. Look for a women you can normally get if you went to a bar. If you start talking on there get her to kik message you. Then after a few days get her to call you. If she ask for anything at all, leave her alone. It's not a fast process, but if you put in time, you will get all the free ass you want.
No!

Look at the women and you can tell real pics from fake. If it looks professional, fake. If she is a 10, probably fake. Look for a women you can normally get if you went to a bar. If you start talking on there get her to kik message you. Then after a few days get her to call you. If she ask for anything at all, leave her alone. It's not a fast process, but if you put in time, you will get all the free ass you want. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
so true... Meetups are also a fucking goldmine, and they like the same things you do...fucking. They really should rename that site from Meetup.com to Meet&fuck.com
Think I'll check out Meetups!
Checked out meet ups. Is there a particulargroup iI should search for?