How many?

• Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 02:38 PM
Dead profiles do you think we have in Austin Eccie?

Lots of profiles have zero posts in months.
Just because they don't post doesn't make them dead.
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 02:48 PM
Just because they don't post doesn't make them dead. Originally Posted by Lynksman

Yeah that's true.

Many of them have no reviews for over a year. But that of course doesn't make them dead either, I guess.

But I would GUESS there are about 20% dead profiles of providers that no longer provide. Eccie doesn't seem to have a cleaning system...to flush dead or inactive profiles...
I bet it's a higher percentage
  • Toyz
  • 11-27-2015, 03:48 PM
I bet it's a higher percentage Originally Posted by Lynksman
It could very well be!
Should eccie consider some rules to retain membership on the board?

Mongers need to post at least one review per year? Mongers need to post something once every 2-3 months to show activity?

Providers need to receive at least one review per year? Providers need to post something every 2-3 months to show activity?

Above are just staw-man suggestions as the percentage of dead accounts is far too large and clutters things up for active members.
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Should eccie consider some rules to retain membership on the board?

Mongers need to post at least one review per year? Mongers need to post something once every 2-3 months to show activity?

Providers need to receive at least one review per year? Providers need to post something every 2-3 months to show activity?

Above are just staw-man suggestions as the percentage of dead accounts is far too large and clutters things up for active members. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
I wish we could do something like that...at least the posting part. I see many girls profiles I'd like to see, but its obvious when you waste your time opening the profile, they are long gone.

I don't think the review part should be mandatory...too many lowlifes who respond to the girls knowing you've seen them.
I guess I would have to put this thread in the bucket of...

Who fucking cares?

I would guess the majority use the provider Ads to play and that's that...

Another percentage likes to review, but I'm not one of them and I don't read reviews other than the yes/no part. I really don't care where your dick has been.

Another 'small' percentage of the population likes poking the idiot bears in co-ed...of that I am eminently guilty of that stupid yet guilty pleasure...Mostly because i just don't like bullies.

I would say ads drive plenty of revenue, premium adds enough to make the owners happy, and lurkers are in high abundance.
  • Toyz
  • 11-28-2015, 09:48 AM
I guess I would have to put this thread in the bucket of...

Who fucking cares?

I would guess the majority use the provider Ads to play and that's that...

Another percentage likes to review, but I'm not one of them and I don't read reviews other than the yes/no part. I really don't care where your dick has been.

Another 'small' percentage of the population likes poking the idiot bears in co-ed...of that I am eminently guilty of that stupid yet guilty pleasure...Mostly because i just don't like bullies.

I would say ads drive plenty of revenue, premium adds enough to make the owners happy, and lurkers are in high abundance. Originally Posted by budman33
I care because I actually like looking at the profiles and selecting the girls I want to see. Not have them pimped to me. Or told who I can see and who I can't

So when we have dead profiles, its a waste of my valuable online time...