hobby time

I'm curious about the general Dallas trends for the optimal time to sneak away and hobby.

Multiple choice permitted.

Market research, of course!

What pasture again?
Can't speak for others but weekday versus weekends makes a big difference for me. I'm working during the week so hobby time is limited to visits around a work schedule whereas weekends are usually open with planning.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-03-2016, 04:11 AM
My favorite time is early morning, starting between 7:00am and 9:00am. Two reasons for that. The first is I really like early morning sex. The second is that I think that gives me the best chance of being their first appointment for the day. That is just a personal preference of mine. But I have not found many providers that are available early morninings. So I usually settle for appointments around noon.
Early morning = Lots of morning wood that lasts for a long time, hard to push me over the edge. If you're a multicummer then I'm all for this. Making you cum 4, 5, 6+ times in a couple of hours since it'll take a lot for me to get one this early.

Lunch/Early Afternoon = Everything is pent/built up by this time, so balls are in your court. Can be ~15min or we can make this last a couple of hours. Usually a one and done, though. Only the extremely talented (or dirty?) have gotten more than one from me.
I should have read the first post before voting. I would have added 10am-2pm in addition to to 2pm-6pm if I had been paying attention.

The results are interesting thus far. I would have expected more after 6pm than we are seeing.
After 6pm really isn't immensely popular. Half my time in Dallas, I just plan on being "done for the day" by then because seldom does anything happen after that.
I have a fairly flexible RW schedule so I tend to see friends during all of those times. I get a lot of lunch and dinner date sessions. If a guy wants to play he will definitely find the time.
10am-2pm is my favorite time to play, as is 6pm-10pm. When I am in the DFW area, I often have requests for both of these time frames, more than any others.
I'm old and ugly but not retired so it has to be between 5ish to 7ishpm for me. Not too much later cause I'm old and ugly and not retired.....
I visit Dallas a few times a year. I'm usually here for about 3 weeks.At home I tend to really like 9:30am- 10:30am starting times. While I'm in Dallas, I tend to only be able to play between 4pm and 9pm because of either my work schedule or the ladies schedule.
Weekends are different. I like about 2pm.

I do tend to schedule 2 hour sessions, so that plays into the scheduling challenges.

You certainly have some excellent providers in DFW.
7am to 4pm for me. I'm a morning person! I'm good for dinner dates in the evenings with notice.

Xoxoxoox
I wish all the women that sleep until noon and don't start scheduling appointments until mid-afternoon would pay attention to this poll.
10am - 2pm is usually my schedule but also 7pm - 11pm

I LOVE NOONER'S
I tend to be in the 9pm-12pm, but I usually only hobby when I'm traveling (lucky for me that is usually in the Dallas area!) I like that time frame because once everything is over, all I have to do is shower and go to bed once I get back to my hotel. Or just shower and go to bed if it was an outcall. I've tried during the middle of the day before and always feel like I go back to work with that fresh fucked look on me.