Mea Culpa

So, I had a great in-call date with a well-known and well-reviewed provider here.(Though when I dug deeper, her reviews on other sited mention her thieving habits and her staff edit **** use) It was really good. Not earth shattering but really good. Good enough that I wanted more. The first date I asked if she took CASH APP, she did. I had money on the app and wanted to use it for hobby purposes. We tried at her place to make it work but got frustrated and I simply used cash, 300, not worth it, but fine, I can afford it.

A few days later I wanted more and asked her over. She agreed and we finally hooked up on CASH APP. Because I'm an idiot I accidentally hit the PAY button thinking it would show me more info and confirm payment. Of course it just sent her 300. Fine, I think, she was great and I trust her. STUPID. after three hours of "I'm on my way" and bullshit excuses, of course she never showed. Eventually she sends a text saying she is sorry and her phone died and she won't fuck me over....blah, blah, blah.

Now she no longer responds, of course I have several phone numbers at my disposal. Just make a date with another number, show up and tell her she owes me?

PS, she was last logged in here on the 24th of July.

I know, I'm an old idiot, I screwed up. My question is this: What to do to 1) recoup funds 2) Get my time with her I already paid for 3) get revenge? Please be frank as I know you will.
Let it go.
Best thing you can do is name the provider so that others can avoid getting taken by her in the future. Other than that you're pretty much fucked out of that money. Just consider it an expensive lesson learned.

You could book her from another number, but that has so much potential to turn ugly that it's not really worth it. If you show up and she refuses to give you the money or services, then what? It's not going to end well.
Best thing you can do is name the provider so that others can avoid getting taken by her in the future. Other than that you're pretty much fucked out of that money. Just consider it an expensive lesson learned.

You could book her from another number, but that has so much potential to turn ugly that it's not really worth it. If you show up and she refuses to give you the money or services, then what? It's not going to end well. Originally Posted by TheOracle
She has responded saying next week we can catch up. I'm giving her a chance. I feel like an idiot, yes, lesson learned.
I know that has to suck bc you lost out on a good bit but revenge is never the answer. If you show up and she thinks its suppose to be someone else, your asking to get blacklisted, thrown out and still no appt.

Ask one of the more seasoned guys how to go about it. How long has this incident dragged on?
She has responded saying next week we can catch up. I'm giving her a chance. I feel like an idiot, yes, lesson learned. Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
She's stringing you along. She may have even seen this thread. The likelihood of you seeing her is close to zero, especially considering you mentioned that you saw reports that she has a history of this type of behavior. However, check back with us after next week and let us know how it goes. Even though I'm pretty sure we all know how this story will end. Lol.
Well my friend 1st step is admitting you have a problem that being you paid in advance (I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt it was an accident) but that was stupid.

I think you should just say who it was that took the $300. This would alert others and also give this would give the ability to that person to share their a way of view or reason they did it. and hopefully also pay you back or come to an agreement. This would be the best and only option in my opinion that won’t make you look like a creep or maybe put you on the alert section.

To let it go as the previous poster said would be like Sandusky doing their thing for years till there is another victim willing to come forward (I know extreme analogy).
You aren't helping yourself or anyone else by not naming her. Way too much of this BS going on here. Every other thread in coed these days seems to have a similar tale. I wish we had an area just for rip-offs and no-shows.
Name her, or no longer discuss her!
She has responded saying next week we can catch up. I'm giving her a chance. I feel like an idiot, yes, lesson learned. Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
Man, I'm selling the Brooklyn Bridge for $20, but you need act fast, my offer good for 20 minutes, Cashapp only.. You game?

Why there so many of these threads, nobody will name the Bitch?
Why did you say that it was not worth it and then turn around and say that you wanted more???
Why did you say that it was not worth it and then turn around and say that you wanted more??? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
She was a decent provider. I'm saying the value for 300 wasn't there.

She has responded and since not naming her is my only leverage, I'll use it. PM me if you want specifics.
Now she no longer responds, of course I have several phone numbers at my disposal. Just make a date with another number, show up and tell her she owes me? Originally Posted by Oldmanriver
It's never ok to change your number and pretend to be someone else. A better thing to do, in my opinion, is to call her out for the bad behavior if she doesn't make it right.

P.S. You might want to ask a mod to change your speculation on her self medicating behavior. I believe that's a no-no to mention, but I could be wrong.
It's never ok to change your number and pretend to be someone else. A better thing to do, in my opinion, is to call her out for the bad behavior if she doesn't make it right.

P.S. You might want to ask a mod to change your speculation on her self medicating behavior. I believe that's a no-no to mention, but I could be wrong. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
ty
Name her!!