Who was your first

• ABBS
  • 04-26-2021, 09:40 PM
My first was Candy at Paris Rub in San Antonio. The session was $5 for the house and I tipped Candy 10 books of S&H green stamps for L1. I wonder whatever happened to Candy. This was a special price for after midnight advertised in the want ads of the San Antonio Express newspaper.
  • dxp
  • 04-27-2021, 10:09 PM
Some streetwalker off division in Arlington that I grabbed on my lunch break in like 2003. Honestly she was hotter back then for $20 than the stuff being posted around here anymore. Actually, Arlington had good sw game back then.
  • BLM69
  • 04-28-2021, 12:47 AM
Some streetwalker off division in Arlington that I grabbed on my lunch break in like 2003. Honestly she was hotter back then for $20 than the stuff being posted around here anymore. Actually, Arlington had good sw game back then. Originally Posted by dxp
What hasn't changed is that some are hotter than what's offered on hobby sites these days, and the same 20 will still make you holler
Some gal at a studio in Austin in the early 1980’s.
The bartender in a brothel in Villefranche. Not enough french to explain I was trying to buy a fuck for a shy buddy, but worked out well, she dragged me upstairs, fucked me senseless and finished with my very first CIM. I think it was $20
I forget which was first: a stripper at The Fare Room Dallas or Deejah.
During the first month in 2004 when I found ASPD, Red Headed Julie in Dallas, Lalita in FW, the TNT Angie outcall to my house. Three quality providers.
Hotel Mary in Tijuana, cost was a whopping$5.00, I was a 17yr old Marine, Very Romantic! !!! Lol
Mine was Toni GFE. Truly a wonderful time.
her name was Rosa, she was a slighly plump and I was almost drunk serviceman in Navo Larado. I finally got it up and we went at it like teenagers in the back seat. then I felt some pain. broke the rubber. those were good days.
I forget which was first: a stripper at The Fare Room Dallas or Deejah. Originally Posted by pathfinder420

Deejah-- that name takes me back. She always had cute graphics in her ads.
Mine was the renowned & controversial Merci. My encounter was great but it opened me up to the all the other wonderful ladies of Dallas 10 years ago!
Mine was Toni GFE. Truly a wonderful time. Originally Posted by Numbersboy
She was great. Saw her not long before her fatal motorcycle accident
Deejah-- that name takes me back. She always had cute graphics in her ads. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
She could suck coal so hard it became a diamond. Her ads and bj reviews were the attraction with her. When I saw her she was writing a paper for a college class and needed to get it done that night of our session. Felt rushed but was fun
Beth BBW of Houston about 20+ years ago. She visited Dallas. Nice HOT lady.