Activities: NONE
Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
probably be nice to have better contact information to associate with this provider. Too bad, as I am always looking for a tantra provider, would definitely want to know more info to avoid this one though.
She looks real familiar, like a "retired" massage provider that had been around for years.
She looks real familiar, like a "retired" massage provider that had been around for years. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
I was thinking the same thing.....
Would have been much better if you had used the proper format to post this NCNS type of report.

By doing it in the review form, the ROS contains what everyone really needs to read but cannot.
has been around forever , sometimes with different names, and always full of drama.
Good thing Eccie does not honor NRP's and identity regarding negative reviews.
Good thing Eccie does not honor NRP's and identity regarding negative reviews. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth
Not sure whether claiming to be retired and installing a "No Review Policy" should prevent people from being able to identify those various handles and issues surrounding this provider in the past decade or so.

Bait and switch is another HUGE issue for this provider. Posting fake photos claiming another name only then saying oh, she's not here but I am... Yada Yada Yada.
Caitlyn! She never seems to fade away. She was banned from ASPD. I always liked her during socials because she would get drunker than hell and provide tons of drama for entertainment. She had a cute friend in the hobby for about a week who was waifish and totally hot. Great time fucking her shy nervous friend. But Caitlyn.....sit back and watch the fireworks.