Pleasure MiAmore

I've known Pleasure for over ten years. We have been life partners for about half of those. It saddens me to let everyone know that Pleasure died in her sleep last night in Louisiana. I was unable to resuscitate her. Please don't call her number. The police asked if they could have her phone until the autopsy was complete. I'm not going to say anymore because of the sensitive nature of everything. I should've posted this sooner, but I'm just now able to think clearly.
Oh my. I'm so so very sorry to hear about this. Please, please pass condolences to any hobby family that you can. (and our condolences to you).

She was VERY well loved.
WOW... soo sorry.. the loss of a loved oned is never easy. May God be with you and your families... as you travel thru this hard time. Keep in mind, there is a reason for everything and that SHE was needed somewhere else... way better than here. God be with you all.

Our prayers go out.

Amber
  • coven
  • 12-22-2011, 09:48 PM
A truly sweet lady, she will be missed.
very saddening. She was a classy lady.

RIP
Sorry to hear this. Never met her and I know she went through a lot with her family but sad she has passed.

IF you have access to any of her provider data such as her Yahoo group, I suggest you go delete the group immediately.

You also need to send an email to the ECCIE staff, staff@eccie.net asking them to disable and guest her account and scrub her sig line.

Not sure what the site policy is on providers who have passed away so maybe they will actually remove all reviews and ads.

Again, sorry for your loss.
Hold on there as I recall last year the same thing was said of Miss Melissa. Could this be a fake to get back at her for something?
wow I hope this isn't true....how truly heartbraking for her family and friends, my thoughts and prayers going up for those affected.....
Well...user banned for multiple troll handles, thread locked, pending some investigation.