Questions about the Therapeutic massage girls

I have read a couple of reviews where some girls from the Therapeutic Massage section of BP offer some extra activities such as L1. I was wondering how many of them actually do so. Does anyone have an idea?

Also, can you get in trouble for asking them during a session if they offer "something else"? Or in any case what do you ask them?
I've found the best thing to do is visit the therapuetic massage girls that have been reviewed. With them you typically don't have to ask, they usually know what to do with your throbbing member when it's staring at them. I'll go against my own advice every now and then and see one that doesn't have reviews but is too dam hot to leave alone. But it's a gamble.
  • Gypsy
  • 07-20-2012, 09:58 AM
My experience has been that the vast majority of women who advertise in the BP therapeutic will do extras. However, some will not do anything extra on the first visit, so you have to be a little patient. Also I have found with many MT's the more you see them, and the more they feel comfortable with you, the extras escalate. You also have to have a little game, because I know a good number of MT's pick and choose who they give extras to. I truly believe if they are not giving extras to everybody, even if they are doing it to 90% of their customers, then in their minds they don't feel like a provider. I still enjoy the hunt for a good massage therapist who provides extras.
OR you could see one of the well reviewed, well known FBM providers here and we could probably answer your questions better in a private session, not to mention a 100% chance of what you're looking for.
^ that.
Gypsy has a lot of "game" so don't believe you'll have his success. If you're after extras, Kayla's answer is the better one.

The info on who is a provider and who is a legit massage therapist has already been written here. It may take a while to search the posts, but it will save you time, frustration and money.
Well, first I would like to thank everybody for their comments. They were all very informative. I am still thinking about giving a try to one of the girls of BP and I'll write a review shortly afterward so ya'll know how it went.

I was also thinking about making an appointment with one of the well known providers on here but most of them require at least to references from other providers. Any newbie friendly FBM girls out there
A lot of girls post 'therapeutic' ads as well as 'body rub' ads in the adult services section. Chances of extras are better with them.
Find a therapist who does a great massage and has a 'look" you like.

See her a few times and see what happens. There are ways to get a feeling if she is a good girl 100% of the time or not.

There are plenty of the licensed ones who would never risk the license or exposure by posting suggestive ads but will gladly take matters into their hands for repeat clients but don't freaking post about it on sites where anyone can simply Google her name or number and find out!
If she's a LMT or RMT, she will probably not want a review of extras. She could lose her credentials. Be sure to ask or at least post it in the Mens Lounge.
best bet would be to try this one:
http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ty-39/17122752
let us know how it goes and if extras are available.
I am liking the link from sroach23 and would love some intel on her. Look at that ass in the pic with the striped chair where she's in a black thong. Whoa!
I believe I offended an LMT who offered me an L1. I was so surprised that she asked that I just blurted out No thank you! Too bad too, because she was attractive. I just really needed a massage at that time and wasn't even hobbying. Yes, I did find her in that section. I haven't seen any current ads do I guess there is no point in mentioning her name. If you want to know PM me and I'll tell you.
best bet would be to try this one:
http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ty-39/17122752
let us know how it goes and if extras are available. Originally Posted by sroach23
wow!! if anyone has info on Tracee, pls do post, at least in the ML.
I am a little late on this thread, so I apologize. Kayla Gave you a great response, In a couple others gave you some good responses. Depending upon what you think is a really good massage, so is the number of ladies that is good to call on. Personally, I think that there is a handful of ladies, if that many, who were any good at actual massage. Virtually all of the "body rub" girls as well as most LMT. ladies are not good at massage, they just rub some lotion on you and it has absolutely no therapeutic value. From many of the reviews and I have read, a lot of guys really do not care about the massage, the only thing they do care about is the " happy ending", so many of the ladies do not concentrate on their massage skills.

As far as extras go, he would be safe to say that most of the ladies that advertise body rubs, provide extras, you just have to be aware of their up selling practices. RMT 's on the other hand, some provide extras while many do not, it all depends on how comfortable they are with you. As far is asking her for extras, that is very hard to do. My advice would be to give her some body language whenever you're on the table, and saying if she will answer it to your liking. If you are 1 of those guys that are aggressively "grabby", then, her level of comfort may not be so good to were she will provide you or give you any hints to any type of extras that would happen.