Lovin' Those BJ's!

OK..yeah...sliding inside a hot, tight, wet pussy is mighty nice BUT....I must confess that watching and feeling myself getting a BJ is the best; especially when there's such an army of orally talented women in the area to bestow them! Been on a bit of a mission of late to get some BJ's (yes..if I can DATY too I'm even happier!) and, lo and behold, I cannot believe how much fun it's been! Every one of them has been a bit different, from mood, startup, technique and finish they've each been great and I've staggered away with an idiotic grin on my face.
+100000
it's the main reason i entered this sub-culture many years [or is that bj's] ago!!

<-------------------------------- BJ's are this girl's favorite!!!
I love giving a blow job....I have actually had an orgasm grinding on a man's knee while he was in my mouth.
  • Lanny
  • 07-23-2012, 04:55 PM
<-------------------------------- BJ's are this girl's favorite!!! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
THATS perhaps the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR, MY DEAR IP!!!

I live to give that idiotic look...its like early christmas = )
its the only reason i hobby. most woman can give a good fuck, but not allot of women can give a good blow.
My Favorite thing to do , There is a reason why they call me The Head Nurse....
I love giving a blow job....I have actually had an orgasm grinding on a man's knee while he was in my mouth. Originally Posted by sexy.heather39

I think I'm in hobby love
its the only reason i hobby. most woman can give a good fuck, but not allot of women can give a good blow. Originally Posted by sroach23
amen......giving good head is an art form!!
amen......giving good head is an art form!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
its why they need to ad it as an art class in school. i guarantee they would never run out of funding.
I love giving a blow job....I have actually had an orgasm grinding on a man's knee while he was in my mouth. Originally Posted by sexy.heather39
That sounds hot! It's happened to me before!
And DR, I bet you're the "Picasso" of the BBBJ artists! That must mean you like to "paint" your face, err I mean canvas, with the "prize".
<------ Don Diva Meat Eater ... I always try to find ways to improve...my goal each time is to use cheek, tongue,lips,suction....
  • fawn
  • 07-24-2012, 10:06 AM
its the only reason i hobby. most woman can give a good fuck, but not allot of women can give a good blow. Originally Posted by sroach23

I will have to agree with you on this one sroach....