Refunding a client????

Hi everyone! I'm Daisy, I'm new to Eccie but not to the hobby. I hope I am posting this at the right place. My question is, I had a client, I guess he was too nervous or I don't know but he couldn't performed. He was hitting that I should give him a refund. I said no. Then he hitted that maybe he could come back later on for a freebie when he is no longer nervous. Did I do the right thing by not giving him the refund and no to the freebie? I don't want this guy to give me a bad review. Thanks for listening.
he paid you for your time, as long as you honored that and did not get him there under false pretense such as fake pics, or lied on age, or had people in your incall when he arrived. or any other oddball or stressful situation

can you offer us up some more details?.. was he drinking? was he older?..

but it is not your fault he could not perform assuming all things equal,
He used your time. The right thing for him to do is pay you for that time no questions ask. If you choose to offer him a discount because you feel its fair or you feel bad for him , that is up to you. If you are not new to the hobby , I feel you already know the answer to your question. Perhaps you are just wanting to beat him to the punch and get your side out before a bad review hits. Im not knocking you for that. If that is the case, I recommend a more blatant approach next time. People around here see through posts like this. Paper fucking thin. Welcome to the board sweetheart.
He arrived very nervous, he was opening my closets to see if someone was hiding. I made him comfortable. Gave him a message then told him get comfortable. My pics were 100% of me and recent. I tried to get him to relax but he was to tense. I even offered maybe bubble bath wiill relax hi he said no. Just wanted the refund and I said no. Then he said I'll come back tomorrow to finish it and you should give it to me for freebie. I went out of my way to accomadate this guy. But I didn't give him refund or freebie. Now he keeps calling everday.
Part of your decision should be whether or not you feel it's your "fault" or not. If a guy came in stinking drunk (and this is hypothetical), and couldn't perform, he really should shoulder the blame. If you tried continuously to "rev his engine" for 15-20 minutes, and got no response, again, you could say you did all you could and its really not your fault.

It can be a tough decision for even the veteran providers, but it's particularly tricky for new ECCIE ladies, such as yourself. Like it or not, the guy has a better forum (via review) to state his side of the case.

Knowing nothing more than what you have written, I might suggest two things:
1) offer him a discount on his next session. That way you both "win"
2) post in the "Welcome and Introductions" section. Post a picture (snapshot in the mirror is fine; you dont have to show your face, but it generally helps your business), give your stats (height, weight, measurements), your menu (are you GFE?), and a convenient way to contact you. There are some very well respected members of this board who would love to meet a new face, and will write an honest review of your time together.
sounds like you did all you could to make him comfortable,, hopefully he will quit bothering you.

good luck hope it works out
thanks everyone
Only if you feel you want him as a client and are willing to extend him a special courtesy. I wouldn't say you "owe" him.

One exceptionally nice lady I used to see would offer me some money back if I finished early. I'd tell her she didn't need to, but she'd insist.

Given his nervousness and flakiness, you might not particularly want to have him back.
Have to agree with the other guys here.
Seems at this point with him "calling every day", and possibly what's being said during those calls, you offering him a 'freebie' or 'discount' may put you in the position of being uncomfortable.

I say move on, prepare to weather the "possible" bad review to come, and conduct your business with professionalism.....not saying that you haven't.
  • Carl
  • 03-25-2013, 05:04 PM
He arrived very nervous, he was opening my closets to see if someone was hiding. I made him comfortable. Gave him a message then told him get comfortable. My pics were 100% of me and recent. I tried to get him to relax but he was to tense. I even offered maybe bubble bath wiill relax hi he said no. Just wanted the refund and I said no. Then he said I'll come back tomorrow to finish it and you should give it to me for freebie. I went out of my way to accomadate this guy. But I didn't give him refund or freebie. Now he keeps calling everday. Originally Posted by Darling Daisy
If the guy was that nervous, checking closets, couldn't calm down enough to get wood after a massage, I'd say the hobby just simply isn't for him. He should stick to webcam shows and Rosie Palm.

I had an initial response that mirrored what my hobby brothers said in a typical homie fashion then for some reason I thought about if I new the guy and I had a flip flop. I don't think you owe him any money. Once the wrapper is opened a refund is off the table. Only you and him know what happened and why he couldn't get comfortable. I would guess a decent % of guys have had boner issues at one point. Sometimes is just bad juju with a lady other times it's just mental. My recommendation is for EVERY lady to stalk up on boner pills. You can buy them from alldaychemist.com for like a buck a pill. It's a small price to pay to ensure every man who needs them has them. Sometimes we all just need a boost to hit that caboose.
some guys can be upset when they dont perform well but he DID use your time...no refunds..
I agree with the fellas... and with the ladies... No refund needed... You gave of your time and talent.
I've only offered one refund ever, it was when I first started. Funny now, it turned out to be a very public miscommunication. When all was said and done, no refund was asked for or given. Not to mention I ended up with a $50 tip, and a very sweet apology.

He's now a long time client...
I would say its entirely your call on "adjustments".. this guy does sound weird though..
My very first experience with a provider since I started hobbying again.. there was an honest mistake on time.... but I had such a good time I just considered it a tip.......She later called with huge apologies and insisting I had credit for a later session so the next day I went back and evened things up... I was really amazed at her attitude on thisI just never imagined a provider doing this ...I think she was afraid i would say she is a ripoff in a review.