you austin guys are very nice

Here in austin visiting from south east texas. and i've come to find over the last three days i've been here and haven't had any action, out of the ten calls i've had they were all no call no show. do we not have manners here in austin or are all of you guys just huge disappointments. how bout some hospitality...i don't bite to much... ;-) so whats the problem...
  • onei
  • 03-27-2013, 11:43 PM
I'm so sorry that's happened to you. I hate it when the shoe is on the other foot, so I know it sucks for you as well. There is little excuse for things like this. Not all austin guys are like that though and I sincerely hope some will show you the hospitality we have to offer in this great city.
Well I hope Austin doesn't suck as much as it does right now.. Still waiting
You seem like a pretty sweet girl, i have noticed that bbw's have a harder time than others . Not to say ur not pretty at all. But I think when you look at all the offerings on the table I think you might cater to a smaller crowd..l still no excuse for rudeness, I hope it gets better.
Attitude won't get you very far either in this town, however a Special might get you an excellent local review and some more interest.

And sorry about the NCNSs, that really sucks (seems like a trend on both ends these days).
Attitude won't get you very far either in this town, however a Special might get you an excellent local review and some more interest.

And sorry about the NCNSs, that really sucks (seems like a trend on both ends these days). Originally Posted by fun2come

It's not a trend these days it is how it is. Austin had a deserved bad rep for flakey ass hats.
If I wasn't already booked up I'd definitely give you a call.
i've been here and haven't had any action, out of the ten calls i've had they were all no call no show. Originally Posted by josielove

You received ten calls. That isn't quite the same as ten confirmed appts.
Are you saying that all ten that called set up a specific date and time or were they simply getting info?
Were they pressured into scheduling or did they initiate the commitment to a specific time?
It's hard to imagine that ten consecutive callers initiated a meet time and then all ten simply vanished. That goes against all odds even for Austin.
Some times it takes a while for people to see a familiar face before they give it a try.. Dont throw in the towel just yet.. THUR FRI n SAT are usually alot better than during the week..especially FRI late night.. Keep Your Head Up
Your reviews show different rates then what is in the showcase. That could be a problem. I know guys here don't like to feel they are being upcharged for the same service they can get in your hometown, IJS.
Your reviews show different rates then what is in the showcase. That could be a problem. I know guys here don't like to feel they are being upcharged for the same service they can get in your hometown, IJS. Originally Posted by illuminati
Hell ya, the rates in your reviews are all over the place and all lower then showcase.

Sorry, not to be rude but $250 for a BBW is fucking A high and a tough ass sale. We can score most hotties here for that or less.
Yea well a. negative i don't have an attitude. :-) b. my donation is the same here as it is at home. most of my guys at home are p4 guys. c. yes i meant i had ten confirmed appointments. and they were no call no show. i can charge what i do bc im not a fat ass. and my goods are freakin awesome its not an attitude its confidence. with that said. im enjoyin austin and the few i've seen already. its just rather slow here. but i have noticed austin doesn't cater to woman of color like dallas or my home town im not worried about it im simply sayin some of you fools need to learn some manners. and while your reading this it may only seen like an attitude bc of how you or whoever wants to make it sound in your head. excuse me if i don't cater to what you 'can do as a donation' for all you HELPFUL folks thanks for the input. i appreciate it. for that i will def look into doing a super special.
Yea and from what i've seen your hotties are chargin 3o to 7o for a half hour. sorry im not street walker. its about quality not quanity. that is if your a serious hobbyist..im workin out here for about 4 months so i definatly wont get boohoo'd about not getting appointments its just disappointing that grown men cant be grown men. :-)
Why is it that ....??? Ah never mind ... enjoy your ATX stay and have FUN.

Austin City Limit - here is another visitor for you to have enjoyed being here ...

Sorry, not to be rude but $250 for a BBW is fucking A high and a tough ass sale. We can score most hotties here for that or less. Originally Posted by homer13