Monica is NOW South/Thank you for TRULY Exceptional FUN..... ECCIE Friends!!

From Monica Austin,

First of all, I want to thank you for making me part of this thriving Eccie Austin Scene here......I have experienced many dates ...culminating in awesome experiences and amazing friendships!

Announcements:

1.- I just moved to South Austin to be close to my job...very nice and sexy set up close to I-35 and Ben White...5 minutes from downtown (easy parking and discrete back entrance)

2.- Between my busy life and my full-time job I have a crazy schedule, I work shifts (so I have many free weekdays) and
YES WE CAN PLAY....
but if I do not answer your text, email or phone call right away is not a reflection about you or me.......as you know I ALWAYS reply.....(except if you text "hey" i won't lol)

If you call and leave me a message, let me know IF and WHEN I can call back...

XOXO

Monica
ummm, can you please re post,,,,,
i couldnt get passed the "discrete back entrance"
thats hot!!!!!
you are naughty ...knotty man ...lol
come see the discrete back entrance.....soon...
Oohh, you are now very close to me, Monica. I think you should come over and play with me since we are practically neighbors now!
With so much reference to "Discrete Back Entrance" I gotta as if this is not simply an Ad letting us know that "down south" you now are offering a "back entrance" that might not have previously been available?

Welcome to South Austin and Good Luck!

And be sure to let us know if that discrete back entrance has any "up charge" involved!
Welcome to the South Monica !! I LOVE gals in my part of town
It's a huge loss to us Northerners, we may have to invade the SOUTH via that back entrance.