Txaustin202

I just read the other thread you started and it closed before I had a chance to comment. I do not know your situation at all but I do know how hard it can be when feelings develop. Everyone uses this board for their own purposes. You have just as much right to speak your mind on here as everyone else. Do not let anyone bully you into thinking you have done something that they have not at one point. No one knows the whole story but you the lady in question and yourself. Besides that its no ones biz. I think its cool that you posted that , knowing you would get an earful for it. I think it shows strength and confidence
Thank you purtybaby. I knew I would get flack. I know this lady as her real self. I know her inner struggles. That was a heartfelt message to a friend that I care about. She's a friend to me. Not a provider.
I get it trust me , thats why no one can know enough about the situation to comment on it. When people get close and guards are let down , we learn things about a person others would never know. I wish you love , peace and chicken grease. Cause really who doesnt love fried chicken ?
Youre really wonderful PB...
Thanks you sexy mofo
  • Toyz
  • 03-29-2013, 09:29 AM
She's also incredibly clueless regarding this situation...
Yeah I dont know shit about it. I stated that in my first post. Whats your point
  • Toyz
  • 03-29-2013, 09:57 AM
Yeah I dont know shit about it. I stated that in my first post. Whats your point Originally Posted by purtybaby
That you are pouring gas on a fire & putting a very valued person in potential harms way by encouraging continued behavior...
Hate to break up the little hug fest here but you guys are whacko. Get over it dude, you fell for a hooker, and got to know her on a personal level. Inner struggles? Seriously? I can assure you that any woman who sells herself in the sex industry has inner struggles. Your "friend" is not unique in this area. She is fucked up and you aren't going to fix her. You show up, put your money down, fuck, and then leave. Not that I haven't fallen madly in love with a hook error two over the years, but I digress. Just as soon as she starts paying YOU, to come by and hang out or spend time with her, then you MIGHT argue that you are not just another trick brother.

And what reasonably minded hooker would support such stalker like behavior on a public forum. You should discourage this type of shit girlfriend. You might be next. What the hell is wrong with you?

Y'all's just plain crazy. Me, Ima go back to pimpin'

$400, no oral or kissing at all. Lemme know if you want some of that stupid shit.
txAustin202 - MOVE ON as you have stated endlessly.

Don't just talk about it: JUST DO IT !!!
Get the fuck off with the buzz word of the minute , its not stalker behavior. It was a post on a public forum... whoooaaa scary shit right there. I think its funny so many people act so up in arms about this situation. Like its not common , and as Jay said himself , like you have not done it or flirted with the idea. You learned your lesson , let him learn his. I dont know the situation but let me take a guess as this shit happens every day. Girl whispers sweet nothings in gents ear.... sees he is responsive .... and as he starts to develop feelings , she stokes the flame , keeps it warm and nurses it on here teet to a blazing inferno. Girl milks gent for what she can get , when she can no longer keep up the charade she bolts, gent feeling hurt reaches out for here , he cant understand why she has changed her tune so quickly , gent looks like a crazy fool because well frankly who the fuck hasnt been lead to do outlandish , more extreme then normal things in the name of matters of the heart ( I will not be as presumptious to say love , this post is presumptious enough on its own) Girls cries stalker and gets the sympathy of everyone. Now I have written this whole , long thing and I forgot the point of the post this was in response to and I forgot what I was fighting about. I dont know how yall do this back n forth shit all the time , its exhausting. I will say this , I dont know the situation at all like i said , I do know the times I have met this gent he has been nothing but gentle , kind and respectful and completely normal. I support whatever the fuck I want , get that ? My account , my post , my biz , my vagina. If I want to glue my nipples to my knee caps and charge you $700 bucks to tweak 'em , I'll do that also. How ya love them apples.
we all have our fans and haters .... Problem is, when we start to give a SHIT.

Glad you came out girl ... now this will be good !
Besides that its no ones biz. I think its cool that you posted that Originally Posted by purtybaby
I'm so sorry Space. You have been a great coach on being more moderate, but you know that I hate stupidity. I was a 5 year undergraduate so I don't exactly set the bar all that high, but my God, this one can't go unnoticed.

How incredibly stupid is she? Ezra is at least stupid and hot, but this one doesn't really have the hot thing going on to balance out the stupid. Is it just me, or did she really just say that it's no "ones" business, yet I think it's cool that you posted it? EPIC STUPID no?

Girl, you really do need to become less stupid, or more hot. I'm stunned. Wow?
TxAustin202

Knowing someone's "real self".... coming to care for someone...... developing true feelings for them.....

here in the hobby.....

happens.

People let their professional demeanor as well as their personal guard down.

If it leads to you being so close to someone that you see a problem and feel the need to help.....

Then you must certainly reach out to that person and offer them that help.

What happens next though is the bigger struggle for you as a person.

There is that old adage.... You can't help someone that does not want help......

Her "inner self" that you see might not be the dominant part of her psyche and if she is unwilling to accept that help or wants that help then you have to respect it for the time and sit on the sidelines and watch for some sign that she may be ready in the future....

THAT is very, very hard at times.

She could be torn..... talking to you and thinking that perhaps you represent an out at one moment...... at another seeing your persistence as something closer to obsession.....

No one here knows what transpired or continues to transpire between the two of you.

A suggestion to you TxAustin202.....

You offered...... She knows you have..... Stop and pause and ask yourself if all of this exploded and invaded your personal life costing you the respect of friends, family or loved ones..... if it hurt others in your life to know of your involvement "trying to save some whore".... (THAT is what you will hear from people that do not understand.... from a family member or loved one that finds out about your involvement..)

Then you need to step back..... She knows where you are and how to reach you.... If in time she is ready and you've given her no reason to doubt the sincerity of your offer.... You may hear from her.....

YOU NEED to, HAVE to pause and think about those around you because YOUR actions have set some events in progress and innocents could end up involved unknowingly....

On the other hand sir,.... If you lead a life alone in total control of your environment and unconcerned for anyone knowing who you are and what you do in your personal time..... and if you feel your actions are justified and needed..... then seek out the consel of someone you respect and trust and get a 2nd opinion on the events and then if you STILL feel your intervention is needed...... then to hell with public opinion.... Only YOU have to live with YOURself and your actions....

A suggestion to others.......

The ladies involved in this "hobby" of ours are often unstable both emotionally as well as mentally..... Your GFE from last night MAY have went home and scrubbed her body with a brillo pad until it was red and she bled in total disgust of the event she seemed to so enjoy with you....... You simply never know..... But they are indeed ladies with emotions and feelings.....

Some hate it and look for an out at every opportunity.... Some find that way out and unfortunately the aspect of taking that step is scarier than the life they lead and sit on the fence about it for years.....

You get such a small look into their true beings guys.....

Not everyone that asks for help truly wants much more than the attention it brings them....

Tread lightly and be sure of yourselves......

Although I have met both of the people involved in this developing crisis I really do not KNOW either of them..... I very much dislike TxAustin202's posting habits as well as many of his opinions as presented here and I think he goes to extremes at times. As much as I would enjoy seeing him handed his ass on a platter by others I could not enjoy it if it were not totally justified.....

Posturing, threatening, laying out potential scenarios is one thing...... Knocking on someone's door in real life and bringing THIS reality home to them is an extreme step....

Possibly too extreme......
  • Qziz
  • 03-29-2013, 10:23 AM
@purtybaby -

I appreciate what you're trying to do here. I am about as outside an observer as one can get and still have a pretty good idea of what's going on (admittedly second-third hand, but then again that's true of everyone)

The provider in question (why no one is mentioning who it actually is I have no idea, since she retired some time ago) for a while last year was very much The New Hotness, and a large part of that was because she was very good at one part of her job - convincing men that she really, really cared about them. There were a LOT of guys who fell for her, and she took that and ran with it (all the way to, from what I heard, a full-time SB situation in another city).

We hobbyists all like to pretend we're hard-bitten and have no emotion whatsoever to get in the way of our 500 reviews each containing 5 or more pops, but most of us do aspire to some sort of human contact at a very minimum when we see a provider. There are some who actually are friendly and sympathetic (and I number many of them my friends to this day) and there are some who are very good at *appearing* friendly and sympathetic. You can usually tell the latter because they are the ones who have people posting lovesick threads in Co-Ed 7 months later.

Why is that? Because the providers who are *actually* your friends know that boundaries exist for a reason.