Can It Really Taste Better???

I was talking with a friend of mine the other day and he said that he can make his cum taste better if he ate certain foods. I thought this was kinda weird, so I googled it. Sure enough, if you eat like a vegetarian (fruits and vegetables) you can supposedly make your cum taste better. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever tried this?!?!? Seems a little far fetched for me... Here are a couple of articles for those that are interested. For any ladies that maybe interested in trying this, let me know. I can be a vegetarian for a couple of days!!! LOL!!!!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Tast...emen&id=164106

http://ezinearticles.com/?Sperm-Tast...emen&id=164106
pineapple and cranberries are supposed to be the best, also if you are getting older I can verify than cranberry juice will help with prostate (limit the times you have to get up in the night to go to the bathroom)
How did he know that it tasted better?
Garlic enters the blood stream faster than any other food. Be carefull about eating a lot of garlic before getting a BJ unless she really likes it. :-)
Yes. You can make it taste "better."

Caveat: It does not work over night and you have to be pretty committed to healthier diet (that is correct about pineapple and other enzymes found in kiwi and cranberries etc, but you will need a juicer) and avoiding others, like the gent pointed out garlic is one to avoid.

Less junk food. Less red meat. Exercise. . .stuff that many of you will pretty much say fuck it to--let's be honest. It tried it for about a year and then decided it wasn't worth the life change.

The reality is it will never taste like chocolate, but if she does like to gargle it and swirl it and play with it, might well make it as palatable as possible--if you dig that scene and enjoy feeling that.

WALDT be your guide.
Sweet cum is fucking disgusting.
I'm a purist.
And FYI, I knew that because I faithfully (and hornily) watch Katie Morgan on HBO and she presented that as a fact. No one who looks that good with that sweet of a voice can lie. Right? I am right on that, right? Doesn't matter, I love Katie.
As mentioned, I have it on reliable authority from multiple sources that pineapple juice, taken several times a day prior, makes a difference in the taste. No one has yet been able to describe what that difference is to me, beyond "more yummy."

I can live with that, since I like pineapple juice anyway.
  • Logan
  • 12-24-2010, 11:46 AM
As mentioned, I have it on reliable authority from multiple sources that pineapple juice, taken several times a day prior, makes a difference in the taste. No one has yet been able to describe what that difference is to me, beyond "more yummy." Originally Posted by OldTimeBuddie
I drink a lot of pineapple juice as well and it does improve the taste from what I've been told by several dancers that have swallowed my semen. One dancer even asked me if I had recently digested some pineapple juice! I alwayz enjoy a good swallow finish and nice tasting protein juice usually encourages swallowing and not the dreaded spitting.
I drink a lot of pineapple juice as well and it does improve the taste from what I've been told by several dancers that have swallowed my semen. One dancer even asked me if I had recently digested some pineapple juice! I alwayz enjoy a good swallow finish and nice tasting protein juice usually encourages swallowing and not the dreaded spitting. Originally Posted by Logan
Hmmm.. must be why I wasn't a 'good girl' for ya!
I heard Chocolate is good and smoothies
Well, it does make logical sense that if you rid your body of toxins that it would have to improve things all around. Pineapple juice has a lot of enzymes and cranberries have a lot of antioxident properties. So if you flush toxins from your body, it sure can't hurt.
I know that women who don't smoke, exercise a lot, eat a good diet and drink a lot of water sure taste better.
I'd sure like to see Katie Morgan conduct a taste test...lol
  • Logan
  • 12-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Hmmm.. must be why I wasn't a 'good girl' for ya! Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
LOL. Oh yes, you were a very 'bad girl' that day and quickly ran to the sink to spit from what I remember. But, I wasn’t a pineapple juice drinker back then. Based on your reviews and what I’ve heard of late, you are a very, very, very “good girl” these days and gleefully swallow it all! I guess you don't call yourself "Infamous BJ" for nothing! he he
What about whiskey? Is it as good as aged sour mash or just like pickle juice?
Not all of us can do the fruit juice thing (gotta watch the glucose numbers). I sprang for a variety of different pill and other fads/gimmicks. Wasted money. Was told I tasted like garlic. If you're doing the high protein/low carb thing like me, you can chalk it up as a lost cause. I work out also. doesn't help, Could just be my internal chemistry.

I haven't made anyone vomit,...yet.

I've been told celery makes for bigger loads so lately I've been chowing down on celery stalks, lol. I will have to ask my next date if it works. My rabbit and guinea pigs are eyeing me suspiciously!