Age play

The whole taboo-naughtiness is what gets me. I love being with pervy old men It makes me feel so dirty!

But I'm of consenting age. I'm a grown woman and a young lady in one. So why not have some fun and make things pervy!

What are your opinions on young women with old dudes?
Doesn't bother me none. Don't see nothing wrong with an 18 year school girl baby sitting making little extra money. Make more when daddy takes her home down a dirt road. Same goes for older women with younger guys. Nothing like hooking up with an 50 year old sweet n little knowing she's 20 plus years older than you.
Age is just a number to me but she has to be over 18 !!!
Yes as long as everyone is of consenting age, why should it matter? People are perverted. I personally find it hot to hook up with an older man.
It's been awhile since I had a young one around your age lol... I been on a cougar hunt lately.
Couple months ago I saw a young lady who is 40 years younger than I ( I am 60) before our date we went out for dinner. The waiter made a comment that she always enjoyed seeing grandfather & granddaughter out to dinner together. We both smiled and thanked the waiter & placed our order.

After waiter walked away I said your still fucking & sucking tonight. We got to laughing & the waiter came back and asked what was so funny. My date said you know grandparents & how they say weird things.

Lolahhh I would be happy to relive the moment with you sometime!!
Well since I'm a certified dirty old pervert I love the idea of older men and young women.
In my personal life while in a relationship its DDLG 24/7 I have always been into the dynamic and the love that goes into it. For me its NOT taboo at all. Its just my life.
Couple months ago I saw a young lady who is 40 years younger than I ( I am 60) before our date we went out for dinner. The waiter made a comment that she always enjoyed seeing grandfather & granddaughter out to dinner together. We both smiled and thanked the waiter & placed our order.

After waiter walked away I said your still fucking & sucking tonight. We got to laughing & the waiter came back and asked what was so funny. My date said you know grandparents & how they say weird things.

Lolahhh I would be happy to relive the moment with you sometime!! Originally Posted by WMJ4657

I've had something similiar happen to me and a client of mine. But the lady behind the cash register thought he was my dad. Lol

I'd love to 💋
What are your opinions on young women with old dudes? Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
It's none of my business, unless the old dude is me.

Cheers,

bcg
I'd love to see Lolahhhhh's sexy lips on my 44 year old boy! I'm hoping to get a date with you soon!!
I'd love to see Lolahhhhh's sexy lips on my 44 year old boy! I'm hoping to get a date with you soon!! Originally Posted by suzukidrew
Mmm I'm flattered 💋💋 I can't wait baby
Looking forward to seeing your DSL's in person Lolah. You have a certain perverted side I would love to explore!
  • jaybe
  • 01-30-2017, 09:49 PM
I can perv out with you sweet lips. Just how Pervy are you anyway?
God help me the day younger (than me) ladies stop playing with older guys! Thank you ladies!