Business Hours

• hd
  • 04-26-2011, 08:57 AM
Was just looking thru the showcases hoping one of our beautiful Dallas lady's pics would get my attention, and many of them have, so I could set up an appointment one evening this week, and to my disappointment, most have hours that don't coincide with mine! It figures the few I'd like to see stop at 5pm or earlier.

Bummer

I completely understand because we all have lives outside of this.

But, maybe a "sorry buddy" or a "there there" would make it easier for me while I cry in my beer!

I'll bet my old favorite Rosey Palm probably won't be available either!
There are lots of ladies available after 5...I will be one of them that will soon only be available in the evenings.

Hopefully you will find a lady that interest you. Maybe even ask...Some ladies will accommodate after hours with advance notice.
I tend to agree. However a lot of them will work with you if you can't see them during the day. Also several work the SC's and work the evening shifts.

The one thing that works for the 9 to 5 girls is that most of the hobbiests tend to be married and sneak out while at work. It's a lot harder for the married hobbiests to sneak around when they are typically at home with their families. It just doens't work well for the single guys that work the 9 to 5 jobs who would rather hobby after hours.
Please see RED TYPE in my signature line below

When the sun sets...this kitten gets wet! he he he
I tend to agree. However a lot of them will work with you if you can't see them during the day. Originally Posted by DFW5Traveler
Just Ask
Safire Sweet
I'm usually available ONLY after 5...
Alyssa, I am rearranging my schedules
  • hd
  • 04-26-2011, 03:52 PM
Holy mackeral, overload!!!!

This was much easier than browsing the showcases!

Thanks to all.
Holy mackeral, overload!!!!

This was much easier than browsing the showcases!

Thanks to all. Originally Posted by hd

Ask and you shall receive!
I've found if you give them several days notice, they can often accomodate times that are not on their regular schedule.
Was just looking thru the showcases hoping one of our beautiful Dallas lady's pics would get my attention Originally Posted by hd
Well if my pics ever happen to get your attention and I make your "to do" list, I'm available after banker's hours.

Meg
  • hd
  • 04-27-2011, 06:46 AM
I've found if you give them several days notice, they can often accomodate times that are not on their regular schedule.
ca1962, I know some will try to accomodate, but I usually listen to what they post as their hours. I know many have children so evening appointments are pretty much impossible. If they post that "exceptions can be made with scheduling", then I would call them.

hotlips, one of these days!!