massage position?

When you are laying on the table for a massage do you tuck your cock under or let it stick out between your thighs? I normally tucked under but with new therapists I let it stick out so they can watch me get hard.

Guys?

Ladies what do you prefer?
I LOVE watching it get hard and the hand slip is always exciting when I get to the inner thigh.
Tuck under. The other hurts. Also it has been my experience that the ladies enjoy me going from soft to hard when they grab a handful.
Pointing down between my knees!! I mean my thighs!!
I would prefer downward.
It depends on your cocks
Natural hard standing.
Most of my clients follow a pattern: average to small size see to have no issue

above average usually point downward like a tail

I'll start asking which is more comfortable ;-)
curved down so tucked is uncomfortable, so pointing down for me
Let it show! I have found that I get more response and earlier interaction from my masseuse, when she can see how well she is doing. Sure. It can get uncomfortable. But, the benefits far outweigh the temporary discomfort.
this is actually interesting. I notice that I can't really get comfy unless I arch my back out some , which is also my communication to the massage gal that the gates are open.
I start out tucked but as junior warms up I’ll eventually reach under and point him south. Partly because it is uncomfortable once he gets hard it tucked and also I think it is a good way to draw attention to an area she still needs to take care of.
I like to start off by standing on the table & wagging it at her, while singing "Love Machine".

"...and I wanna work for nobody but you. Oooo-oo-oo, baaaaby..."
Lol@bill
Can you helicopter too?
I usually point mine to the side and let it hang down off the table so it'll get noticed.
Lol@bill
Can you helicopter too? Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
Throw in a little Gigolo for Old School fun. Tried this new Flossing thing. Damn near threw my hip out.
I usually point mine to the side and let it hang down off the table so it'll get noticed. Originally Posted by johnclark
Excellent idea, johnclark! Works really well unless the table is on a marble floor. Head can get really cold if you don't get hard really quick.