Best candles for wax play

Long story short I can’t find the right candles/wax for drip play.
Either the wax dries too hard and crumbling, or it’s too scented, Ect...
Recommendations?
Here ya go...great explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGBl17lJkwM&t=29s Originally Posted by alaine
That’s just a basic starter video.
I am asking for brand names.
Amazon has many listed, but few reviews.
That’s just a basic starter video.
I am asking for brand names. Originally Posted by DallasBella

You might want to try the higher end seal wax sticks. Seal wax tends to be more flexible so it won't crumble and its non-scented. It also tends to be thicker, so its not going to run all over and get really thin before drying, its going to stay in form as it cools. As always practice first A solid drop is going to stay hot, longer in a single spot so your distance/drop and temp control is important so you don't scald/burn beyond what is intended.
🕯🙏🏽
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2018-11-29-07-36-31~2.png (597.9 KB, 139 views)
Have you tried PureRomance candles yet?
  • Crock
  • 12-01-2018, 10:46 AM
Definitely buy some cheap shower curtains to have wax play on. Makes cleanup painless.
Definitely buy some cheap shower curtains to have wax play on. Makes cleanup painless. Originally Posted by Crock
Great tip thank you! I will go get a few of the one dollar ones
A lot of kink folks will take the wax from the religious candles and re-purpose them for a different sort of activity.

You want candles that have a low heat. So no candles made of beeswax, for example.

Another "trick" you can use is if the wax is softer, you can use your nail to check a religious candle for a good example, generally it means that the heat is less.

Most of the massage candles are crap.

But the Kama Sutra brand has always been a very workable massage candle. And there used to be this massage candle that was the absolute best but it's no longer being made. I've wasted a whole lot of funds on trying to find the best type of candle to use.

I've gotten burned with candle play on the breasts (tried different types of votives. Ouch!) and so it's good to see that the ladies here are searching for better options.

Here is a link to one type of Kama Sutra candle (they have a few different scents. I always liked the almond one!): https://www.amazon.com/Massage-Kama-...massage+candle