Provider off Coit

I trying to find the provider off 75&635 off Coit in the Hawthorn. A gorgeous blonde with red streaks in her hair. I’m having issues being screened and she is the only one from the Dallas area I have seen and is on this site
Go see one of the newbie friendly ladies here and build up your references. I always suggest snowbunni or selena51 because they are great with references.
Thank you. I’m trying to build a good name for myself here. Hard being the “new kid” in town
If I could only remember though. She loved my tongue
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2018, 07:23 PM
Sherry to get broken in properly, newbies have to pay their dues
Also you could find some ladies who also post ads on listcrawler as well as here, they're mostly newbie friendly
  • MK122
  • 11-28-2018, 10:01 PM
Imthatgirl is newbie friendly.
Imthatgirl is newbie friendly. Originally Posted by MK122
That’s another lady that is fucking awesome with reference requests
Really, there are so many choices out there for "newbies". I started the hobby a year ago. And even though I have plenty of refs to give, I don't mess with any of it. It's just so much easier to call a provider that needs nothing more than my name.

Not hating on the providers that require refs. I get why they do it. I'm just say'n.
[QUOTE=BLM69;1061097141]Sherry to get broken in properly, newbies have to pay their dues[/QUOTE

Yes, just find a newbie friendly lady, there’s a lot of them.

And like BLM69 said, go to Sherry of DFW. She doesn’t require screening if you’re on Eccie and she’s a good reference for for you. She always responds quickly to my reference requests.

And like Jules said, snowbunni, Selena51 and Imthatgirl. Great with references.
Yeah, people need to quit recommending Sherry. Not only is she like in her 70's, she's senile AF.

Good grief. Talk about a nightmare that almost turned me from the hobby for good.
No worries. I found my only past experience here in Dallas and my reference this morning. Not only will I see her again but I’ll see her again and again.
I Love Newbies
NM