Question for the Ladies

My S.O. doesn't seem to like a finger in her pussy will being eaten out. What is the consensus on this maneuver?
There is no right or wrong. It's whatever the lady prefers. Wouldn't consider it to be a deal breaker though.
have your asked her why ?
she likes just your tongue more ?
ask her what she likes and what is past her level of tolerance.

does she like being fingered for stimulation? all the way to orgasm?
does she like being cunnilingus-ed for stimulation? all the way to orgasm?

what about each does she like?
what about both together does she not like?
maybe it's too much stimulation for her.

ask and the truth will set you free.
My SB is the same way. Doesn't like finger in her pussy anytime. She loves DATY, gives great head and Is a great fuck. Like rcinokc said....not a deal breaker.
I’m absolutely not crazy about FIV. It doesn’t feel good and sometimes it hurts. I’m a little abnormally small there and a finger doesn’t make the vag expand like a peen does. A peen is soft (even when it’s hard. The tip and the skin are like velvet.) and compresses easily to fit a woman.

A finger has an actual bone in it and its hard. It also has a hard knuckle in it and a sharp finger nail. Most guys hands aren’t as soft as the skin on their private parts, most of them don’t scrub under their nail beds which are a haven for bacteria. And some don’t even wash their hands at all, and if they do, they don’t wash them well. Our private parts are delicate and very sensitive and easily infected. UTI, bacteria in the bag or even a uterine infection. And scratches from the nails and calluses on the finger.
And did I mention it hurts? No thank you.
If a guy just really, really wants it, I may allow it briefly. Maybe. If hands and nails are surgically scrubbed.
I’m absolutely not crazy about FIV. It doesn’t feel good and sometimes it hurts. I’m a little abnormally small there and a finger doesn’t make the vag expand like a peen does. A peen is soft (even when it’s hard. The tip and the skin are like velvet.) and compresses easily to fit a woman.

A finger has an actual bone in it and its hard. It also has a hard knuckle in it and a sharp finger nail. Most guys hands aren’t as soft as the skin on their private parts, most of them don’t scrub under their nail beds which are a haven for bacteria. And some don’t even wash their hands at all, and if they do, they don’t wash them well. Our private parts are delicate and very sensitive and easily infected. UTI, bacteria in the bag or even a uterine infection. And scratches from the nails and calluses on the finger.
And did I mention it hurts? No thank you.
If a guy just really, really wants it, I may allow it briefly. Maybe. If hands and nails are surgically scrubbed. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I like you reply....it kind of turned me on...well at least the first paragraph about the peen going in and confirming to the fit inside a woman. But really doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Me personally I’d rather put my peen inside you then my finger.
I like you reply....it kind of turned me on...well at least the first paragraph about the peen going in and confirming to the fit inside a woman. But really doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Me personally I’d rather put my peen inside you then my finger. Originally Posted by Texas32
Lol! Your last comment turned me on too! My kind of man.

And my post does too make sense! It just says a finger is uncomfortable and can hurt and can cause infection. A peen doesn’t.
My S.O. doesn't seem to like a finger in her pussy will being eaten out. What is the consensus on this maneuver? Originally Posted by helo2367
If she is not into it, why try it?
So I take it YOU ARE turned on by giving her a finger fuck?
If so.....there are ways to entice her.
Slow steady and maybe a streak of maple syrup from her neck down to the hot spot ...do your magic with your mouth and add a finger....by the time you get to the soft pink lips, she will be going wild.
It's a great stimulating way to get the lady going...and she might realize what she has been missing.
A talented finger can put her in the squirt zone if she can relax it and enjoy the build up.

BUT ...if its not that much of a turn on to you, then you might not be able to pull it off as described above.

Sounds like all else is in order, FS, BJ & great body.

Good luck!
Torre
Occasionally I like FIV, but not usually. It depends on how my friend is working it.

I completely agree with Ginger. It can't be stressed enough how much finger nails hurt when they are jagged or sharp, and they tend to be especially sharp if they've been trimmed the same day as an engagement.
So I take it YOU ARE turned on by giving her a finger fuck?
If so.....there are ways to entice her.
Slow steady and maybe a streak of maple syrup from her neck down to the hot spot ...do your magic with your mouth and add a finger....by the time you get to the soft pink lips, she will be going wild.
It's a great stimulating way to get the lady going...and she might realize what she has been missing.
A talented finger can put her in the squirt zone if she can relax it and enjoy the build up.

BUT ...if its not that much of a turn on to you, then you might not be able to pull it off as described above.

Sounds like all else is in order, FS, BJ & great body.

Good luck!
Torre Originally Posted by Torre Tames

Ok, that would be hot if syrup wasn’t so sticky and sticks to the skin and is incredibly hard to wash off. I’ve done that technique but with low fat whipped cream. The low fat is less sticky than the regular and MUCH less sticky than maple syrup. And it’s easier to lick off of warm skin...

But going all the way to the sweet spot with sugar laden sticky syrup!? That’s an engraved invitation for a UTI and a yeast infection! SO thick and sticky! And please don’t put a syrupy finger or lips or tongue in the vag. The skin folds, labia and vag walls will stick together. As well as causing a major infection and a trip to the ER.
If it dries a little it turns hard and really adheres to the skin. Pulling it off is painful. And cleaning it out of folds of skin and the vag? Very hard to do. But it is sexy!
You’re extremely hot Torre!

I really like Pyramider’s comment. “If she doesn’t like it, why do you want to keep trying.”
You’re on Eccie dude. Plenty of ladies here will allow it.
Some women that don't like FIV have various reasons. They may not like the guys technique. Things like guys jabbing at the pussy, guys with long nails, guys with dirt under their nails and dirty hands in general are a turn off for women. Being clean from head to toe is crucial and that goes for dealings in the RW.

As for myself, I like to focus on the clit and briefly may stick my finger inside to feel how wet she is. I love wet warm pussy on my finger, especially when it squeezes my finger. When in doubt just ask her about it to get a clear understanding.

*Side Note* If some guys just took the time to get a woman aroused first she will be more relaxed and open.
YES!! Mental Atrraxxxion nailed it:

*Side Note* If some guys just took the time to get a woman aroused first she will be more relaxed and open.
Absolutely ladies .... and many men on this board know how to work the front end (both in conversation and physically)! Taking a few moments to connect and slowly move to each level is sexy as hell.

GingerK - gotta love ya! I understand your concerns....but I'm speaking of just a "hairline" drip from neck to the cookie. I wouldn't like to be drenched in syrup myself .... there are other alternatives.
I think food can be very sensual and sexy ... but a guy has to confident and cautious for it to be right.

And think about it ..... a good reason for a hot shower and a 2nd shot....!

Hugs!
Torre