We are all sluts here

What make you the sluttiest of sluts?
I fuck women, LOTS OF THEM!
I fuck women, LOTS OF THEM! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Welcome back, ManSlut
Yeah welcome back
I would need multiple paragraphs to even graze the top of this explanation.

I will do everything the wife wont do and will more than genuinely love what im doing to a man....the fact I dont give a crap that there even is a wife makes me enjoy it more. Also willing to do those said things in random places Lets throw on top the fact that I do love hooking up with multiple random men LMAO

So yes in my "normal" every day life I am a normal every day girl, in my hobby life I can be as slutty as I want. Beneficial in so many ways.
if we replace “woman” with “person” and “men” with “people”, then the sluttiest of us are the ones who have fucked the most people.

“slut noun [ C ] (SEXUALLY ACTIVE WOMAN)
slang, a woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of men without any emotional involvement”

in one defn i saw years ago, it also included the woman/person engaging in prostitution, that is, exchanging money for sex. so, that woukd exclude all the clients and civies.
but none of the defns i just looked at mentioned that.

OP, are you wanting/hoping to visit the “sluttiest of sluts” and help make her even more slutty ?? :^}
Welcome back, ManSlut Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Yeah welcome back Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you mrredcat & Tara.
if we replace “woman” with “person” and “men” with “people”, then the sluttiest of us are the ones who have fucked the most people.

“slut noun [ C ] (SEXUALLY ACTIVE WOMAN)
slang, a woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of men without any emotional involvement”

in one defn i saw years ago, it also included the woman/person engaging in prostitution, that is, exchanging money for sex. so, that woukd exclude all the clients and civies.
but none of the defns i just looked at mentioned that.

OP, are you wanting/hoping to visit the “sluttiest of sluts” and help make her even more slutty ?? :^} Originally Posted by pmdelites
I totally disagree with the implication that a ‘slut’ or ‘whore’ has to be a woman!!
I'm a beerslut, duzzat count?
I'm a beerslut, duzzat count? Originally Posted by Hercules
Yes...Dilly Dilly
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2018, 08:03 AM
I totally disagree with the implication that a ‘slut’ or ‘whore’ has to be a woman!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I agree with it, just like men are the tricks for paying and players for having many women. I didn't make up the rules to the game
  • grean
  • 12-03-2018, 10:58 AM
I wanna hear more from providers on why they think that they hold the title.
I thought sluts just flat back? Like for no cash...

I’m a whore...have been off and on almost a decade lmao..and fucking proud of it

But what makes me a slutty whore? Great question...probably activities if I had to guess....I like some kinky stuff as y’all know
Love a Man Whore !!
When I was consulting, a coworker asked for some consulting advice, so I gave it to him, he then jokingly said “that was spoken like a true slut!. I looked him dead in the eye and as serious as I could manage without cracking up said , “I’m no slut, sluts give it away for free, I’m a whore and damn proud of it!”

We started laughing and realized, our sales person was a pimp, and we were his whores, the only thing that made us legal is we sold knowledge and not pussy.

To this day, I consider myself a whore.