Backpage fraud!

http://austin.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...est-20/7783726

This is actually two bleached blond, unattractive step sisters with two inch black roots and a bit of fat around the middle. I can't tell you about the service as I was in and out (with my money) in about two minutes.

One of them was quite nice actually. The smaller, uglier one was a bitch. The photos in their back page ad are about as far from representative as possible.

Hopefully my research will spare all of you some time.
Wish I could say I'm surprised ! Thanks for saving others the frustration Jay !
I gotta give u a lot of credit bro for refusing to do business with deceptive hoes that use fake pictures. I'm glad you're not like some lames who are so desperate for a woman that they still continue to do business with unattractive girls who use fake pictures
You Said "In" Why Did You Even Enter The Door If IT Wasn't The Person In The AD?
Dud I called her cuz the pic is hot,,, the voice didn't match so I hung up..lol
You Said "In" Why Did You Even Enter The Door If IT Wasn't The Person In The AD? Originally Posted by atx33man
Maybe I went "in" to look for the hot chick in the ad dumb ass.
hey genius
who's the dumb ass that thought the obvious fake ad on BP was real and decided to make the visit?
was the door wide open and you just walked in looking for the hot chick? i guess so... hence your handle... dumb ass