ISO scheduling via txt

It would be great for me to be able to schedule via txt. of course I can txt my screening info and we can communicate via txt.

Tryied that before with some providers with no success... anybody willing to use this comunication tool?
You can send me a text anytime, okay with me.
You can text me anytime too babe.. Its OK with me!
When I am seeing one of my favorite girls, texting is usually how I arrange seeing them. No screening required since we have seen each other before. It's very simple and easy to schedule by text in my opinion.

However, for a first meeting, I will find their P411 and email the Provider from P411 first, just to get the screening out of the way.
When I am seeing one of my favorite girls, texting is usually how I arrange seeing them. No screening required since we have seen each other before. It's very simple and easy to schedule by text in my opinion.

However, for a first meeting, I will find their P411 and email the Provider from P411 first, just to get the screening out of the way. Originally Posted by omaha2dallas
Scheduling for a first visit requires that I speak to the lady on the phone. I have found that the tone I get in the conversation nearly always carries over to the reception that I find when I get inside the door. Soft, warm, friendly, comfortable conversation will result in a soft, friendly, comfortable, hot, sexy session. If I hear a cool, businesslike voice on the phone it usually is continued later. Not foolproof, of course, but for me there have been only two exceptions in all my years. Now if I doesn't flow well on the phone, I thank her for her time and move on.

Torito
  • fawn
  • 01-15-2010, 02:05 PM
I am a text kinda girl...all my guys text me....hell we even flirt before our session, just to intensify things....