Trumps rally tonight draws huge crowds and traffic jams. BRANDON draws huge brain FART!!...

Even as the left tries to marginalize him, the only thing BRANDON draws is flies to his soiled dirty drawers that he needs help changing As BRANDON continues to nosedive into the toilet..."oh the humanity!!"

https://twitter.com/edhenry/status/1...onight-n507373
Apparently it was just another platform for Twitler to cry that the election was stolen.

Every speaker talked about that.

Great game plan for 22.

Trump is so fucking obsessed that he can’t, hasn’t or won’t talk about the people of America. Only himself and his personal grievances.

No wonder he’s having these rallies in Redneckistan.

Fuck that guy.

I assume that’s what this thread was about. Thereve been a bunch of Q posts today. The DPSTs and Kluxers are energized.

Keep it up! Keep trotting out the MTGs of the party.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Love it,a huge crowd is not a couple of thousand people. I can't imagine driving across the street to see Diaper Don or his cronies he brings along.
Before the day is over, the Trump spinners will have the crowd size over 50,000.

Nothing burger with frumunda cheese.
Before the day is over, the Trump spinners will have the crowd size over 50,000.

Nothing burger with frumunda cheese. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More like 100,000

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/6669

https://rumble.com/vsokl3-real-love.html
Apparently it was just another platform for Twitler to cry that the election was stolen.

Every speaker talked about that.

Great game plan for 22.

Trump is so fucking obsessed that he can’t, hasn’t or won’t talk about the people of America. Only himself and his personal grievances.

No wonder he’s having these rallies in Redneckistan.

Fuck that guy.

I assume that’s what this thread was about. Thereve been a bunch of Q posts today. The DPSTs and Kluxers are energized.

Keep it up! Keep trotting out the MTGs of the party.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He does talk about the people of America. He talks about how they got royally fucked when wide spread voter fraud enabled Joe Biden to be elected President. It just so happens there is still a small percentage of stupid asses in this country that haven't figured it out yet. Proof of that is Biden's dismal approval rating, lol.
How “they” got fucked when the nation overwhelmingly ousted HIM from office.

That’s the only one of the people he ever talks about.

Pity you can’t see that.
.... Things gonna be a-changin' later this year!

#### Salty
How “they” got fucked when the nation overwhelmingly ousted HIM from office.

That’s the only one of the people he ever talks about.

Pity you can’t see that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The only thing you see is Racism. Two puppies playing under a rug is racist to you, lol.
Yahoo! News (via the Arizona Republic) reported that 15,000 were in attendance at the rally.

Trump lost Arizona to Biden in 2020. The state’s GOP-controlled Senate ordered an audit of the results in Maricopa County following the 2020 elections, which found that Biden won the county by a larger margin than the final certified results showed.

Trump did not say whether he would run for president again in 2024 but said that “we are going to take back the White House” that year.

Translation: "I'm going to suck as much money out of you as possible while I still can."
The only thing you see is Racism. Two puppies playing under a rug is racist to you, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
You need to learn to read.

Nothing about racism in my post.

But at least YOU brought it up for a change.
You need to learn to read.

Nothing about racism in my post.

But at least YOU brought it up for a change. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's all you care about is racism. I bet you've never done a single thing to help curb either.
What is this thread anyway ?

Is it supposed to be Trump glorification or Biden bashing ?

Maybe it is both. But it comes off like Madonna singing country western.

It is just terrible.
You need a chill pill. Since you don't care about BRANDON. Why bring him up???
What is this thread anyway ?

Is it supposed to be Trump glorification or Biden bashing ?

It is just terrible. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You bash Trump and glorify BRANDON so I thought I would add some balance...