So you're not worried about a manager.

OK, first of all there is no such thing as a manager. They're pimps/daddies/owners/etc.

The way the world works is that the gal is not independent; she provides a quota to her "man". He in turn pays her bills. Leave him? Only, by civilian standards, odd situations.

The gentleman, more than likely, is in a car looking after his current favorite. He's armed just in case something goes on. This, of course, it's just for his gal's protection. And then there's the client. He deserves to be screwed over because he's generally married and shouldn't be where he is. Soooo, the loving daddy is more than willing to take down the hobbyist's plates and run them. It takes less than ten minutes. Of course this is just for his beloved girlfriend's protection.

So folks, iffin' you're not worried about daddies, think again.

I have a very dear friend that was caught up in the daddy web. It only took 14 months in prison to break the chain.

HID
do your research, basically
Good point HID. The only way I know of to HELP avoid, let me say that again HELP avoid this situation is have her come to you. NEVER invite her to your house, get a room at a notel, park away from your room, then invite her to join you. Don't leave right after she does wait a while. Watch her arrive and leave IF you can. You can also make it difficult to open the door if you toss (crumpled up) a damp T shirt against the door under the door knob on the floor. I didn't say impossible I said difficult. Always use a throw away go phone for hobbying NEVER use your regular everyday personal phone to hobby with. This hobby can be a lot of fun if you think with your big head, use some common sense, go with your gut feeling, and NEVER take your safety for granted. JMHO