What to do when you fall in love with semi-pro

Just got back from China where I was with what I will call a semi-pro 15 times over a 6 week period. She had a full time job and did this at night. I can't seem to get her off of my mind. I was with her about 8 months ago on another visit. She would spend the night and we would cuddle in the mornings. This last time she told
me that she had a boy friend who was also western. She would be with me during the week and with him on the weekends when he came into town.

I think about her all of the time, I am going nuts. She has emailed me a couple of times since I have been back.

What can I do to get her off of my mind ?
  • S-Man
  • 07-16-2010, 09:34 PM
You can start by not reading her emails. Will seeing local providers, Asian or not, cause you only to compare them to her? If not, that may cause you to temporarily forget her. If yes, take a break from seeing anyone.
A wise and experienced provider once told me in no uncertain terms NOT to use the hobby to fill a void in your heart.
A wise and experienced provider once told me in no uncertain terms NOT to use the hobby to fill a void in your heart. Originally Posted by Garland_Bone
Excellent advice. Spent some time in Japan and had a similar yearning. Time and space is the best cure. Welcome back.
Tell her that you can't wait to see her next time you're in town (in country?) but that you won't be able to pay her for sex, but you still want to screw. She will do the rest to take your mind off of her.

That goes for any provider.

Disclaimer: in order to not offend any providers or their defenders, let me explain that the preceding was not a derogatory or negative statement regarding providers or their profession. The aforementioned statement reaffirms that the provider/hobbyist relationship is strictly a business transaction and paints providers in a professional light as businesswomen who should be duly compensated for their time and services.
[quote=stevesanderson;431534]Tell her that you can't wait to see her next time you're in town (in country?) but that you won't be able to pay her for sex, but you still want to screw. She will do the rest to take your mind off of her.

Well stated. Don't be delusional. As soon as your money stops going to her, so will access to her.

If you paid her all 15 times when you were with her, you should know better than to fall for her. If you rarely actually paid her, that's a different story.
Excellent advice. Spent some time in Japan and had a similar yearning. Time and space is the best cure. Welcome back. Originally Posted by esteve
Same here. Spent a lot of time in Beijing pre-911 and regularly saw a college-cutie when we both developed feelings for each other. After a job change I stopped traveling there. The time and distance issues eventually put a stop to that. You just have to let her go and move on.

One other note if you are emailing with her; be careful what you both say as Chinese email is censored by the govt for certain subjects. Both sending and receiving.

HoA, if you want to chat or compare notes PM me.
Just got back from China where I was with what I will call a semi-pro 15 times over a 6 week period. She had a full time job and did this at night. I can't seem to get her off of my mind. I was with her about 8 months ago on another visit. She would spend the night and we would cuddle in the mornings. This last time she told
me that she had a boy friend who was also western. She would be with me during the week and with him on the weekends when he came into town.

I think about her all of the time, I am going nuts. She has emailed me a couple of times since I have been back.

What can I do to get her off of my mind ? Originally Posted by hookedOnAsians

OMG, you're coming here for advice?!?!?! Here it goes....

Do you think the babe wants to come to America? Maybe she wants the "marry an American ticket" to US permanent residence status. Maybe she wants to use you like a tool. Well my friend, why not return the favor? Just be sure to learn Chinese while you're at it. It's a good career move, and it will come in handy when she bolts and you need another tasty Asian.
I can't make an accurate assessment without some visual help. Please post some pics.
A wise and experienced provider once told me in no uncertain terms NOT to use the hobby to fill a void in your heart. Originally Posted by Garland_Bone

Smart girl.