CWS Week: Be Careful Out There

Just a reminder to the brethren and providers that the College World Series begins this week. If you need any reminder, just take a look at the TGTBT ladies who have already arrived and have posted on Facebook. LE loves to use the moment as a high profile time.
God bless America. Argh. I thought the CWS was at the end of the month. Makes sense for weird calls txts from newbies. BE CAREFUL!
stay safe & sane!!!!
Stay out of Omaha if you can. I have a couple of friends that work for hotels and LE takes pics off of here, BP, etc... and passes them around to all the hotels.
Please be careful.....
Let's all just go to Vegas until CWS is over
I've worked every year for the past 6 years here in Omaha during the CWS out of hotels without an issue. The hotels are packed and unless you make yourself obvious or don't screen an just invite them in you will be fine. The biggest issue would be finding a room available and stomaching that you are probably paying at least double normal price.
Let's all just go to Vegas until CWS is over Originally Posted by Keepingitfun
So when do we leave ?😋
Stay out of Omaha if you can. I have a couple of friends that work for hotels and LE takes pics off of here, BP, etc... and passes them around to all the hotels.
Please be careful..... Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y

That is done all the time, not just CWS time.