Price match

• jdoan
  • 06-08-2015, 07:44 PM
Does anyone do price match on here "providers"?
Yes, shop for women on Travelhoecity.com. We compare all provider services, rates, appearance and attitude and match you with the best deal. All sales are final. Please direct your complaints to yourself when you don't get what you expect.

Thank you,

Travelhoecity Sales Team
Yes, shop for women on Travelhoecity.com. We compare all provider services, rates, and attitude and match you with the best deal. All sales are final. Please direct your complaints to yourself when you don't get what you expect.

Thank you,

Travelhoecity Sales Team Originally Posted by MissSaraXXX
Miss Sara for the win!
Good one Miss Sara!!
Yes, shop for women on Travelhoecity.com. We compare all provider services, rates, appearance and attitude and match you with the best deal. All sales are final. Please direct your complaints to yourself when you don't get what you expect.

Thank you,

Once again MissSaraXXX shows why she is one of the best around!

That's some funny shit Sara!!

Thank you,

Damn, you ARE feisty tonight!!!
Hmmmmmm... i can't decide which part is funnier... sara's response.... or that the op seems really sincere asking that question in the first place....
There are exceptions to the rule ' the only dumb question is the one you don't ask'

Lol that was pretty hilarious sara
Yea but what about the "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back" warranty we see in some ads??
What about if you find a caper price in 30 days we will refund you the difference?:ch eers:
Yea but what about the "satisfaction guaranteed or your money back" warranty we see in some ads?? Originally Posted by 12blue4u
Id say if its in the add and u don't feel satisfied call em out on it lol.
Personally.. i have a rule u can't leave until you are satisfied... atleast twice ... no complaints yet lol
What does this dude think this is Walmart, or Let's Make a Deal? May want to contact Monte Hall or Sam Walton and see if they can help.
Maybe he can find a coupon online.
Just dropped in for a visit, I thought the Guys & Gals down south was funny but you guys & Gals are great!! "LOVE IT" everybody have fun and play safe...
Just dropped in for a visit, I thought the Guys & Gals down south was funny but you guys & Gals are great!! "LOVE IT" everybody have fun and play safe... Originally Posted by tracerxxx
Lol we have our moments but i don't think we have anything on our southern friends.. some of the stuff you see in the southern forums especially texas are just classic lol . Feel free to join the party anytime lol