MissSaraXXX

Sara is dealing with a personal family matter right now. She apologizes for any inconvenience to anyone. She respectfully requests not to message or call her right now regarding appointments.

Thank you for your consideration.
send her hugs from me
So sorry, Sara. Hope it all works out for everyone.
Keeping you and your family in my prayers.
I'm here if you need anything.
My thoughts are with you and your family Sara
Thank you guys. My father passed away today. I couldn't of asked for a better ending. I was able to be with him and there was no suffering which is a blessing as he was a very ill man. This comes to no surprise but still not easy. I appreciate the warm thoughts and just letting you know I am ok and he's in a better place. I feel more relief than anything that he is finally at peace. Again, thanks for warm thoughts.

And thank you for the business I receive. I am able to bury him without wondering how to pay for it. Sounds dumb but it's actually a pretty big deal.

XOXO,

Sara
Sorry for your loss! My daddy was a special guy...he has been gone for over 8 years but I think of him daily.
Keep him in your heart and relish the memories!!!
I'm so sorry Sara and am glad you were able to be there with him. More warm thoughts to you and your family!
Sorry to here your loss. Just lost mine a year ago. God be with you and your in our prayers!
All the best getting through this difficult time.
Sorry for your loss.
Condolences and warm wishes doll. Went thru that with both of my parents and i know exactly how you feel. *big hugs*
Hi miss sara ... thinking of you at this sad time and wishing you the best. I've not huge experience in dealing with the death of a loved one ... thankfully ... but I have lost my father and a brother as well. So I know it can be a difficult time. I also know that sometimes it can be a blessing; and, yes, some may find that hard to understand. I'm glad that you were able to spend some quality time with him towards the end. That in itself, is a blessing that you can cherish forever.
Hey Miss Sara I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my mom and dad years ago and I think of them often.