Amazing Talent in Arkansas......

Hey all!

If you've been on the board long, you may remember my old handle as Taters2019. In a moment of weakness I closed that account but I am now back in the saddle as ZekeKelly099. Thought I'd get caught up on things as well as seeing how Harper was fairing and once again I am amazed and jealous as to the quality and quantity of top shelf providers in Little Rock and NWA. So many new girls and the same more seasoned ones who are still killing it.

Where I come from there ain't shit and the few who are in the game know it's a sellers market and their donations are set accordingly and / or service is average at best. On top of that, the few travelers who swing through from time to time book out long before they even show up.

So jealous.............
  • BK
  • 05-25-2021, 10:52 AM
Hey all!
Where I come from there ain't shit
....... Originally Posted by ZekeKelly099

Where would that be?

Little Rock only has a handful of great providers.
Welcome back, Taters! We have spoken but our schedules did not align.

Still hope you have the pleasure of meeting you someday soon!

Good to see you on here again. Have fun and play safe!
Where would that be?

Little Rock only has a handful of great providers. Originally Posted by BK

Based on the reviews I've seen there are more than a few. LOL.

NE Wisconsin. It's like a desert up here.
Welcome back, Taters! We have spoken but our schedules did not align.

Still hope you have the pleasure of meeting you someday soon!

Good to see you on here again. Have fun and play safe! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You are correct Ginger Doll, we have conversed and I appreciate you "working with me" but sadly things didn't pan out. Trying like crazy to get back to Arkansas.
  • AgFox
  • 05-26-2021, 03:04 PM
Makes me sad to hear about the state of affairs for you cheeseheads. You should come down to Arkansas sometime or keep heading south to Dallas. Lots of fun to be had down there.
Where I come from there ain't shit and the few who are in the game know it's a sellers market and their donations are set accordingly and / or service is average at best. On top of that, the few travelers who swing through from time to time book out long before they even show up.

So jealous............. Originally Posted by ZekeKelly099
But y'all do have cheese curds fresh out of the local dairies available in gas stations up there and for that, I am super jealous.

I hope you get a chance to visit with our fine Arkansas ladies again soon!
Love some cheese curds and Kringle!
Well if I ever do make it back, I will bring some curds, Kringle and bratwurst too. Literally and figuratively. LOL!