Birthday and Arriving Very Soon

As I am getting out of the shower and getting ready for my birthday full of Celebration I realized that I will be in Arkansas very soon. I got very excited and started dancing and chug my adult beverage. I'm very excited to be meeting all of you very very soon.
When I was getting out of the shower to get ready for my day for the birthday celebrations I realized I will be with all of you in Arkansas very soon. I am beyond excited and many other emotions LOL. Keep telling me all your phone kinky stories Arkansas. I can't wait

Happy birthday & Welcome to Arkansas!
Its a beautiful area I hope you have a blast on your visit.

Happy birthday & Welcome to Arkansas!
Its a beautiful area I hope you have a blast on your visit. Originally Posted by Hot Summer
Summer is right, you will enjoy NWA!
Thank you so much. I would love to see as much as I can. Ive been looking online but do you have any suggestions?
Thank you so much bigdaddy
Thank you so much. I would love to see as much as I can. Ive been looking online but do you have any suggestions? Originally Posted by queenV
If you're in the Bentonville area crystal bridge is a must see .
If you love walking trails there's some beautiful ones and a museum that's pretty amazing.
I need to sit down and look at a map of ARK. I have to see these trails and bridege. I wouldnt want to be a pain but I would love for you to show me Ms Summer. Its always fun when yo have someone to explore with.
Happy Birthday Queen V ! You will love NWA and yes crystal bridges is amazing site to see . My number is posted in my signature feel free to contact me while you are visiting , I can introduce you to some of the most lovely providers here , there like family to me !! I had lunch today with a provider that reached out to me and she was a doll !!! I have a new work out buddy . NWA has some amazing restaurants we can all do a girls night !!
I have added crystal bridge to my list of TO DO...Im pretty sure I got it at hobby lobby.You ladies have been so amazing and kind to reach back out to me. I am putting your number into my phone now. A girls night sounds like a blast and so does lunch! I will take all the girls time I can get while visiting! I am so excited honestly I may leave to come there sooner lol
I need to sit down and look at a map of ARK. I have to see these trails and bridege. I wouldnt want to be a pain but I would love for you to show me Ms Summer. Its always fun when yo have someone to explore with. Originally Posted by queenV
Id love to show you around !
Let me know whenever you're in town and we can make that happen
I leave Friday morning is and head to Fayetteville for a few day and than LR
Miss Marilyn I had no idea you were in NWA ,Im just reading through the post . When Queen V is here , We can all get together This is so exciting to have such wonderful ladies in this area. I have really never participated much on here , but now I see why men/ladies do , lots of amazing souls
I texted you last night LS..LET me double check I teted the right number. It would be amazing if we all could get together!
Miss Marilyn I had no idea you were in NWA ,Im just reading through the post . When Queen V is here , We can all get together This is so exciting to have such wonderful ladies in this area. I have really never participated much on here , but now I see why men/ladies do , lots of amazing souls Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
Coffee or lunch with you lovely ladies sounds fun !
Laura i sent you a pm