Why’s it so hard?

I’ve been out of the game for quite a while, I used to be here under another handle and deleted it a couple years ago. BigCinnamon. I’m just curious why’s it like pulling teeth now to find someone that wants to hang out. Sure is a lot different around here now.
I know what you mean. When you contact someone they may or may not showup.
Why’s It So Hard?. . .

That’s what she said
It sure has changed! I suppose a different generation has different values. Nothing like getting all worked up and then getting stood up. There were always some unreliable girls around, but there were also a bunch who were always reliable.
There are still reliable ladies around.

Sorry you are having issues with your recent choices.
It sure has changed! I suppose a different generation has different values. Nothing like getting all worked up and then getting stood up. There were always some unreliable girls around, but there were also a bunch who were always reliable. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
It’s not just the younger generation though. I got stood up by a 47 year old twice and a 41 year old once in the past 4-5 weeks. The 41 yo didn’t bother me as much bc when she gave me location, it was at a shithole Notel in south LR. But the 47 yo had a private incall and the second time she cancelled as I was pulling in her driveway. And I haven’t been able or had time to arrange anything since. Very frustrating!

I think a bigger part of the problem may be, at least for those that had part or full time jobs prior to the covid bullshit, is all the damn extra unemployment benefits that are paying people more to stay at home on their ass. Hopefully we’ll see a change in AR by July 1. But it has been bad this year so far!
Ok I just had another cancellation. This is stupid.
Hmmm, is it time for me to finally visit your pretty state? I know I need to find time to give Ginger Doll a hug.
I’ve been out of the game for quite a while, I used to be here under another handle and deleted it a couple years ago. BigCinnamon. I’m just curious why’s it like pulling teeth now to find someone that wants to hang out. Sure is a lot different around here now. Originally Posted by LineDawg73
Dude yes! Same story here. I was out for almost 2 years maybe a little more. Now it’s almost not worth it. I’ve had more NCNS from providers than I ever thought would have happened. I know life happens and I’m super laid back about things happening, but I don’t understand at least not sending a quick note to let a dude know it’s just not going to happen so I can move on and cry while listening to Olivia Rodrigo and missing the innocent days of Miley Cyrus from Hannah Montana
It’s not just the younger generation though. I got stood up by a 47 year old twice and a 41 year old once in the past 4-5 weeks. The 41 yo didn’t bother me as much bc when she gave me location, it was at a shithole Notel in south LR. But the 47 yo had a private incall and the second time she cancelled as I was pulling in her driveway. And I haven’t been able or had time to arrange anything since. Very frustrating!

I think a bigger part of the problem may be, at least for those that had part or full time jobs prior to the covid bullshit, is all the damn extra unemployment benefits that are paying people more to stay at home on their ass. Hopefully we’ll see a change in AR by July 1. But it has been bad this year so far! Originally Posted by austin88998833
I didn’t think about that but that could explain a lot.
Why’s It So Hard?. . .

That’s what she said Originally Posted by Picksix
NOiCE
i think someone said it best when they said alot of ladies do this as a supplement to thier income rather than a full time thing, if you want a sure thing then it would be best to see a full time provider, we all have things that come up in life right , but a full time provider will have more of a grip on thier sch than a part timer will. just my observation
i think someone said it best when they said alot of ladies do this as a supplement to thier income rather than a full time thing, if you want a sure thing then it would be best to see a full time provider, we all have things that come up in life right , but a full time provider will have more of a grip on thier sch than a part timer will. just my observation Originally Posted by jeffycisme
Truth
i think someone said it best when they said alot of ladies do this as a supplement to thier income rather than a full time thing, if you want a sure thing then it would be best to see a full time provider, we all have things that come up in life right , but a full time provider will have more of a grip on thier sch than a part timer will. just my observation Originally Posted by jeffycisme
True, but part of the problem is telling the difference between a PT and a FT. A few of the long time providers are obvious, but what about the new faces showing up? Even some of the faces seen for years are only PT( or so it seems). When they took away the schedule section here it really threw a wrench into things. Nothing is reliable anymore.
True, but part of the problem is telling the difference between a PT and a FT. A few of the long time providers are obvious, but what about the new faces showing up? Even some of the faces seen for years are only PT( or so it seems...) Originally Posted by Rustonbailey
Everyone, even the full-timers, have lives outside of this industry & may not always be available. I think the distinction is evident with communication, in either acceptance of the proposed meeting or timely clarification of her next availability.

...When they took away the schedule section here it really threw a wrench into things. Nothing is reliable anymore. Originally Posted by Rustonbailey
So much for the Sunday @ 9pm races.