Dinner & Drinks at Gingers

Hi ladies & gentleman Ginger Doll made me the best dinner and cocktails . She invited me over and we had the best time ) We laughed , we cried and we hugged one another . We all can do things when we are thinking with are emotions . Thats what having a big heart is all about , we would not be human if we did not feel pain and react on it . So show is over everyone . Her and I had a huge miscommunication followed by hurt and emotional reactions . We both have apologized to one another for our parts and agree to never let this happen again . Kisses & hugs
Glad to hear it.
Damnit Lauren, I had a catfight pool going on and I'm going to lose. Glad you had the ability to turn the other cheek. While we're all feeling warm and fuzzy from the drinking and dinner. Here's a sobering thought! I'd like to see your Cheeks.
So glad Ginger apologized. Makes me feel more forgiving towards her. However, I find it interesting Ginger did not respond to this but she must have a cast iron stomach eating a steak with a client shortly after your dinner.instead posted a pic of her amazing dinner with a client. Never knew anyone so skinny eat so much.
Regardless, if you say it is over I assume it is over. Happy for you. Really happy for Biomed. Perhaps he can have a little peace from that RTM button.
Good job Lauren! Thanks for posting
Best of luck !
Way to go you two beautiful beings! This puts a smile on my face.This is what our community should be about.No matter what our views are,appearance,race,sexual o,etc.We’re all here to meet one another and to share great memories/adventures.Despite all the things we Arky folks have been through we’re capable unity.
Good for you two.
So glad Ginger apologized. Makes me feel more forgiving towards her. However, I find it interesting Ginger did not respond to this but she must have a cast iron stomach eating a steak with a client shortly after your dinner.instead posted a pic of her amazing dinner with a client. Never knew anyone so skinny eat so much.
Regardless, if you say it is over I assume it is over. Happy for you. Really happy for Biomed. Perhaps he can have a little peace from that RTM button. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Rockydoc you should know this by now love , us southern women can eat and eat and never gain weight and if we do it goes to our boobs and butt !!! Something to be said about a lady from the south
Damnit Lauren, I had a catfight pool going on and I'm going to lose. Glad you had the ability to turn the other cheek. While we're all feeling warm and fuzzy from the drinking and dinner. Here's a sobering thought! I'd like to see your Cheeks. Originally Posted by Baconman
I don't have to be inebriated to show you my cheeks I always feel warm and fuzzy when I am in the company of a gentlemen . Who has the best coffee in Little Rock , no starbucks please , real coffee that smells and taste amazing
Guillermo’s Gourmet Coffee on Rodney Parham by 430. They have incredible teas as well.
There's a good coffee shop downtown by Hurts Donuts
Rockydoc you should know this by now love , us southern women can eat and eat and never gain weight and if we do it goes to our boobs and butt !!! Something to be said about a lady from the south Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I guess a steak would taste pretty good after eating crow as an appetizer
Guillermo’s advertises having coffee from around the world and having the most extensive coffee and tea selection in Arkansas. Nice atmosphere as well. Used to have live Jazz on Fridays pre pandemic.
Ahhhh, Lauren, I'm a contractor that visits your city and area on a regular basis. While I've never participated in a threesome, I've often thought about doing one with two beautiful mature women. I have seen Ginger a few times solo but always wondered what I'm missing with having a third party to party with! I just may have to try and put us together the next time I visit your fair city. Who knew that Wednesday would be a day of "peace" instead of Sunday!!!!!! Glad you two patched things up!